Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, that thing is awesome looking, KO2s and you are good to go, love it!

OP
OP
Pie Grande

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, that thing is awesome looking, KO2s and you are good to go, love it!
Agreed, no need of a lift in my opinion, it seems that it sits pretty high

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, really liking the look of the stance here. Specially if it had a small level and 33s.

it’s pictures like this that keep me waffling between BD/mid/2.7 and Base/Sas/2.7. I feel like I will always regret not getting squatch if I don’t, because the stance, capability, and hardware if offers is a crazy value and I feel like would hold value longer too.

But the convenience and safety features in the Mid I want really badly too, and make me want to to BD instead if it looks badass enough. Remote start, heated seats, and the driver safety stuff are really important to me. People say they don’t want “nannies”, but haven’t driven home after multiple physically exhausting 12+ hour days on dark 2 lane highways, where lane departure assist can literally save your life.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, really like the looking the stance here. Specially if it had a small level and 33s.

it’s pictures like this that keep me waffling between BD/mid/2.7 and Base/Sas/2.7. I feel like I will always regret not getting squatch if I don’t, because the stance, capability, and hardware if offers is a crazy value and I feel like would hold value longer too.

But the convenience and safety features in the Mid I want really badly too, and make me want to to BD instead if it looks badass enough. Remote start, heated seats, and the driver safety stuff are really important to me. People say they don’t want “nannies”, but haven’t driven home after multiple physically exhausting 12+ hour days on dark 2 lane highways, where lands departure assist can literally save your life.
People bemoan the "nannies" like they think it makes them look cooler. Honestly, they are not perfect, but if they slightly up the percentage chance that me or my family will live through a terrible traffic accident, I'd take them a million times over.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks awesome.

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's this K02's or KO1's of K03's that everyone keeps referring to???

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
People bemoan the "nannies" like they think it makes them look cooler. Honestly, they are not perfect, but if they slightly up the percentage chance that me or my family will live through a terrible traffic accident, I'd take them a million times over.
WTF happened to you @Skeletor? You used to be so...Edgy. Now listen to you wanting a nanny.

Childhood = RUINED
Skeletor = BLOCKED
Toys = IN BAG
Going = HOME

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish it had a front locker and the heavy front diff. All that one really needs is some swampers. Id rather have the steel wheels though. I wouldnt need to squatch if it just came with a front locker. Guess I am going to be a $4000 sucker. I better find some lipstick!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish it had a front locker and the heavy front diff. All that one really needs is some swampers. Id rather have the steel wheels though. I wouldnt need to squatch if it just came with a front locker. Guess I am going to be a $4000 sucker. I better find some lipstick!
Smoochie smooch