Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I can dig it!
almost swooned by that Ford F-150 Tremor.

this in CG. Either CG ;)
If they made a Tremor F150 in a single cab I’d probably bounce that way. That’s about the only form that will sway me from the 6th.
Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What's this K02's or KO1's of K03's that everyone keeps referring to???
Wow. This is not a criticism of you but it never ceases to amaze me how many people are attracted to the Bronco who not only know nothing about 4x4s, they know nothing about cars in general.

The Bronco is really looking like a generational type vehicle. Comparisons to the largest launch of a vehicle ever are not out of place.

The mentions of KOs are referring to the different versions of the most popular off road tire ever made, the BF Goodrich All-Terrain.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that black soft top will look better than the MIC top with A51.
I've seen Area 51 with the MIC top. It looks fantastic that way. I think the soft top makes it look cheap.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Should’ve called this color “Wedgewood”. Reminds me of ancient, but pretty fine china.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stupid question...
Would it be difficult just to put a leveling kit on the BD?
I don’t care for the rake of the 4 door..
I think it would be very simple. It just starts to creep the price up and then I mentally just go BL w/33s. The BL 4dr appears more level or at least visually more balanced with the larger tire and different suspension (we know the BL has a slight lift and different shocks).

Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I call it 'Barbie Blue'.

And yes, there is a double entendre there for those paying attention at home.
Well, you’re unlikely to put an eye out if your entendre is double-ended.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it would be very simple. It just starts to creep the price up and then I mentally just go BL w/33s. The BL 4dr appears more level or at least visually more balanced with the larger tire and different suspension (we know the BL has a slight lift and different shocks).
this is exactly where I’m at. Needs* 33s. The jump to BL is $4000. Tires are minimum $1000. Rims? Installation? The gap is shrinking and BL has other features for the money.

*wants

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That photos makes Area 51 look so good. I'm conflicted on this color still
If you haven't already go see a A51 sport in person. A51 was my top pick until I saw it in person. I know you're not me, but do yourself the favor...

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even Base comes with Ford Co-Pilot360 Technology. The nannie technology you want is there:. https://www.ford.com/technology/driver-assist-technology/?gnav=footer-aboutford

The only items on your list that aren't available on the Base model are heated seats and remote start. I'm going through the same internal struggle but dual zone climate control and the MGV are also on my wish list.
Base does come with some safety stuff, but the Mid unlocks the lane departure warning, what I was mainly talking about. An underrated feature IMO because I have first hand seen how it can keep you from getting in an accident.

Also, Blind Spot Indicator is another really cool plus. I’ve never owned a vehicle with it and I feel like it’s usually a luxury car feature, but I for sure see the benefits and think it would be really helpful to have. Hell, on stuff like Honda civics it’s basically standard now, I see the little orange light on so many mirrors when passing people on the road.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
People bemoan the "nannies" like they think it makes them look cooler. Honestly, they are not perfect, but if they slightly up the percentage chance that me or my family will live through a terrible traffic accident, I'd take them a million times over.
I’m not a fan of the idea of nannies because I’m a very attentive driver. Hands at 10 & 2, seldom go fast.

But I love the idea of nannies for others. Drivers in NY-NJ-CT are the absolute worst. They’re utter shit, but think they’re all NASCAR-worthy.

Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m not a fan of the idea of nannies because I’m a very attentive driver. Hands at 10 & 2, seldom go fast.

But I love the idea of nannies for others. Drivers in NY-NJ-CT are the absolute worst. They’re utter shit, but think they’re all NASCAR-worthy.
I hear you. I'm an attentive driver too, but I dont mind extra assistance helping me make sure I'm as safe possible especially when my kiddos are in the car. Even if it just improves wreck survivability by 1%. I'll take that.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is exactly where I’m at. Needs* 33s. The jump to BL is $4000. Tires are minimum $1000. Rims? Installation? The gap is shrinking and BL has other features for the money.

*wants
It’s really a great value and the gap is less if you want aluminum wheels (steelies are OK, but I like both the optional BD and stock BL wheels much better). I definitely want the advanced transfer case too. Front locker, heavier axle, lift and upgraded shocks and available 4.70 gears for the same price are huge. Sway bar disconnect is really the only upgrade that is sort of so so, but I venture to guess it will come in handy and from my understanding it can make the ride off road more comfortable in low speed situations as a bonus.

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just me, or does that top look like an old, ragged out piece they found lying in the back of the factory and decided to slap it on a masterpiece? The fit and finish is abhorrent. The slack in those windows has to make for some god awful wind noise at highway speeds.
Sponsored