Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remote start, heated seats, and the driver safety stuff are really important to me. People say they don’t want “nannies”, but haven’t driven home after multiple physically exhausting 12+ hour days on dark 2 lane highways, where lands departure assist can literally save your life.
Agree! I'll take whatever "nannies" people don't want! I think the BD Squatch Mid 2.7 is the best value if people plan to keep the vehicle for 5+ years. I hope to keep it forever as a collectable and if it is as modular as they say then change out what I can over the years to fit my mood at the time lol

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree! I'll take whatever "nannies" people don't want! I think the BD Squatch Mid 2.7 is the best value if people plan to keep the vehicle for 5+ years. I hope to keep it forever as a collectable and if it is as modular as they say then change out what I can over the years to fit my mood at the time lol
My issue at that point becomes price. The BD 4 door equipped how I want is about 45k, right at the ceiling of what I want to spend. I don’t think it’s wise to justify an additional 5k to add squatch on top of it, at least for my situation and uses of the vehicle.

Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If only it looked like that in real life. More of a pastel aqua color to my nekkid eye when I saw a sport
I call it 'Barbie Blue'.

And yes, there is a double entendre there for those paying attention at home.

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, really like the looking the stance here. Specially if it had a small level and 33s.

it’s pictures like this that keep me waffling between BD/mid/2.7 and Base/Sas/2.7. I feel like I will always regret not getting squatch if I don’t, because the stance, capability, and hardware if offers is a crazy value and I feel like would hold value longer too.

But the convenience and safety features in the Mid I want really badly too, and make me want to to BD instead if it looks badass enough. Remote start, heated seats, and the driver safety stuff are really important to me. People say they don’t want “nannies”, but haven’t driven home after multiple physically exhausting 12+ hour days on dark 2 lane highways, where lane departure assist can literally save your life.

Even Base comes with Ford Co-Pilot360 Technology. The nannie technology you want is there:. https://www.ford.com/technology/driver-assist-technology/?gnav=footer-aboutford

The only items on your list that aren't available on the Base model are heated seats and remote start. I'm going through the same internal struggle but dual zone climate control and the MGV are also on my wish list.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only items on your list that aren't available on the Base model are heated seats and remote start.
Any Ford vehicle with the Automatic trans can be remote started thru the FordPass app .

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If only it looked like that in real life. More of a pastel aqua color to my nekkid eye when I saw a sport
It actually does look very close to that in person on a boxy full size Bronco . Colors are going to look different on a Mustang or Bronco Sport due to the body panels being more curved .

Sponsored

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think that black soft top will look better than the MIC top with A51. I want the MIC top with roof rails though to have the option to haul stuff up top. Would buy with the soft top if I knew what the MIC top would cost as an add on 6 months later or so. Thinking that buying MIC with the vehicle is cheaper & no shipping. Instead of a soft top I'll get a sun-rider for the MIC top and also a bikini top as a topless coverup. Sticking with the steelies, mid option, 2.7, AT, towing.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the stock BD look in the front. The dimensions look good and it keeps a very retro-modern balance. With such a low tow rating, I wonder why it has to sit so high in the rear? It’s such a trivial thing, but I really prefer the look of the BL and the 33” tire, even though the 32” is probably adequate for my intended use. If I get delivery in September, I could definitely use the 32s until spring at least too and then swap them to my sons 2020 Ranger.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a neighborhood full of Ford employees. One lousy little Jeep in the background. Typical nasty, cold, grey, bleak Michigan day.
Hey now, it wasn’t that cold yesterday ? grey, bleak, nasty maybe, but not that ?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that black soft top will look better than the MIC top with A51. I want the MIC top with roof rails though to have the option to haul stuff up top. Would buy with the soft top if I knew what the MIC top would cost as an add on 6 months later or so. Thinking that buying MIC with the vehicle is cheaper & no shipping. Instead of a soft top I'll get a sun-rider for the MIC top and also a bikini top as a topless coverup. Sticking with the steelies, mid option, 2.7, AT, towing.
Personal preference and opinion here: I've seen it in person with the MIC and it works very well together. Not a fan of the saggy looking soft top, but again, pre-production and maybe actual will fit a bit better in the rear window area. Not a lot they can do with a foldable top with plastic windows, I know, but still. That side window sag gets me every time I see it.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the stock BD look in the front. The dimensions look good and it keeps a very retro-modern balance. With such a low tow rating, I wonder why it has to sit so high in the rear? It’s such a trivial thing, but I really prefer the look of the BL and the 33” tire, even though the 32” is probably adequate for my intended use. If I get delivery in September, I could definitely use the 32s until spring at least too and then swap them to my sons 2020 Ranger.
Stupid question...
Would it be difficult just to put a leveling kit on the BD?
I don’t care for the rake of the 4 door..
Sponsored