First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Scout 80, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
what we can see is 16 tire widths (including the spare)

2-Door-2021-Bronco-Spied-8_ altered.jpg
Assuming those tires are about 10.5", we're talking 168 inches (14 feet) plus the front bumper
Sponsored

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looking sculpted, also really liking the retro grill

Sponsored

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Could the difference between the front and rear wheel wells be because it's two different trim levels on one unit? I can't see a setup where the rear would be that much larger than the front on purpose. This might have been done on purpose to keep us on our toes (for those of us who still have toes...)??

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could the difference between the front and rear wheel wells be because it's two different trim levels on one unit? I can't see a setup where the rear would be that much larger than the front on purpose. This might have been done on purpose to keep us on our toes (for those of us who still have toes...)??
front fenders are still fully padded/camo'd. they removed the padding from the rear.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah, all of these prototypes have always had the camo stretch from the top of the fender to the tip of the flare, hiding the transition between the too.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully the steel rims are an option on all trims, since I'd want to replace nearly anything Ford is likely to offer in alloy.

I wish I loved those rear fender flares but I just can't see them looking good without HUGE tires.
I think that's the main problem with them, they don't look right unmodified. Swap some big meaty tires on it and it will be much better.

Is it me or does this one appear to have a white top? Upper right corner on the rear of the top looks like some camo is missing...
One of the lighter of the 17 shades of grey.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting comparison I just did. I think the Jeep is SLIGHTLY angled more away from the camera so I made the Jeep slightly longer. but Bronco is still bigger by a small amount, my guess is they are almost the exact same size. Looks like it’s mostly in the driver area, the front window is definitely way bigger than a Jeep

24B8B0BB-B156-4B13-81C1-F0F0C15B3E1D.jpeg

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What's up with the giant blackout/blindspot in the middle of the window? Doesn't look right.

Ford Bronco New Pics - 2021 Ford Bronco 2-Door Drops Heavy Camo bronco-cro

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Interesting comparison I just did. I think the Jeep is SLIGHTLY angled more away from the camera so I think that the size difference is not quite as big as this pic, but Bronco is bigger by a small amount. Looks like it’s mostly in the driver area, the front window is definitely way bigger than a Jeep
Excellent, great perspective. What did you use to do the scaling to see the apples to apples size?