tacowolf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hennessey Velociraptor 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did they hint at August 11th as the reveal date in the live stream? It is the 55th anniversary of the original Bronco and it is on a Tuesday...
I swear...

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did they hint at August 11th as the reveal date in the live stream? It is the 55th anniversary of the original Bronco and it is on a Tuesday...
I heard that but I want to not read to far into that for no reason other than my gut says not to.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Definitely NOT. The Bronco Sport will be at or close to FULL production by then. Meaning it will be OUT. No way ford has the Bronco Sport fully out before they even reveal the Bronco.

That and fords website STILL says ā€œSpring 2020ā€ that would have been taken down long ago if it wasnā€™t still the plan.

odds are both will be very soon.

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not much. Just that they'd targeted Q2 and the virus messed everything up but the 55th anniversary is coming soon so they have to release it soon.

Also, he mentioned they did that Georgian mud testing in February but Ford asked him not to name the offroad park because they have to do more testing there.

So ... anybody know what that offroad park was?

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh, and, I'm pretty sure the guy representing Bronco Nation, Robert Parker, is the same guy that was Global Director of Lincoln Marketing, Sales, and Service until 2019 ... he's now a "freelance marketing consultant" ...

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, and, I'm pretty sure the guy representing Bronco Nation, Robert Parker, is the same guy that was Global Director of Lincoln Marketing, Sales, and Service until 2019 ... he's now a "freelance marketing consultant" ...
There was another guy in the chat dialogue that was shouting out to someone else watching to which he said ā€œ This is what Iā€™ve been busy with but couldnā€™t say anything ā€œ. I looked at his profile and he worked for some sort of marketing firm.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m honestly kind of glad BroncoNation sucks. The person or team behind Bronco6G has done a great job and I would rather support them going into the future rather than some corporate shill.

Also this can put to rest the idea that Bronco6G is a ford-owned forum.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey August 11th is my birthday. I think they are gonna reveal it right here in Maui and I get to be the first one to test it. If it gets up my driveway in 2wd with minimal wheelspin its going to be a real performer!

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There was another guy in the chat dialogue that was shouting out to someone else watching to which he said ā€œ This is what Iā€™ve been busy with but couldnā€™t say anything ā€œ. I looked at his profile and he worked for some sort of marketing firm.
bdawson24 or something like that?

Yeah I think that's a fake account from the marketing firm. I think there were a couple fake marketing accounts chatting. They'd pipe up and change the subject every time somebody asked about the reveal.

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m honestly kind of glad BroncoNation sucks. The person or team behind Bronco6G has done a great job and I would rather support them going into the future rather than some corporate shill.

Also this can put to rest the idea that Bronco6G is a ford-owned forum.

Agreed. I can see where theyā€™re going with the BroncoNation platform. It does have the potential to be great but as I said before itā€™s all about the content. If I were to run it, Iā€™d be creating threads with thought provoking questions and polls.

The users here including myself are really excited about the product but Ford, their marketing team, and the PR/ advertising team hasnā€™t done anything to turn us into evangelists for the ā€œBronco Brandā€.

The challenge they face is turning our ā€œhow much longer do we have to waitā€ to ā€œI canā€™t wait!ā€

I know covid really messed things up as far as the launch but cā€™mon it doesnā€™t take a lot to copy and paste new information to get the customers excited about. Even a sneak peek of what the accessories are going to look like wonā€™t give away info on the truck itself but itā€™ll get us day dreaming.

Lastly, Iā€™m looking for any reason to spend my money to customize my Bronco. Ford can really utilize these outlets to put their factory backed accessories ahead of the aftermarket vendors. This is super advantageous since theyā€™re the only ones who have specs to the trucks or the power to publish content first.

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
bdawson24 or something like that?

Yeah I think that's a fake account from the marketing firm. I think there were a couple fake marketing accounts chatting. They'd pipe up and change the subject every time somebody asked about the reveal.
So damn shady. You guys like being jerked around like that? Hell if I'm gonna play the part of a captive audience in Ford's lame marketing projects. Which is exactly what Bronco Nation has exposed itself to be. ?

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So damn shady. You guys like being jerked around like that? Hell if I'm gonna play the part of a captive audience in Ford's lame marketing projects. Which is exactly what Bronco Nation has exposed itself to be. ?
That's just the state of advertising these days. Fake turned up to the max and shoved in to an echo chamber.
Sponsored