Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not hating on the signature lights, but the regular LEDs give the BD a more rugged look. The whole point of the BD is to look "utilitarian" and the signature look at little too "cute" for this rig.
I do like the signature tail-lights though, may add them aftermarket.
Can't wait to get my BD and throw some KO2s, maybe rims, but the steelies are growing on me, once again, for the "utilitarian" look.
Yeah I agree on the sig's taking away from the ruggedness. I think I feel even more that way about the mirror signal lights.

X-
Sponsored

Zemaniak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At first I wasn't the biggest fan of the standard lighting and preferred the Signature style. However, the more I'm seeing of the standards I'm starting to like them a little bit more now.

*laughs* Jesus, at this rate I'll end up talking myself out of the High Package and sticking with my reserved BD....Maybe even talking myself out of Sasquatch and go for 33s on the Steel wheels.
This would be my build if they offered a GD cold weather pack

FORD !! YOU LISTENING ???

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed. While everyone fawns over the BL and Sasquatch I'm here super pumped on the stock Black Diamond. Looks great.
Yup, I think I'm going BD now..the more I look at the grill the more I like it. Hurry up Ford before I change my mind again!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup, I think I'm going BD now..the more I look at the grill the more I like it. Hurry up Ford before I change my mind again!
I'm glad that you keep changing your mind because all of the stores say to "bring us your coins. We can't make CHANGE". :whistle:

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
These pictures are the closest thing we have to seeing a standard Black Diamond go off-road.
Sponsored