First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How different would MPG and road noise be with the 33" MT versus the 33" AT? Primarily will be using for DD
in real world MT would be noisier, but the bronco doesnt actually come with M/T's. The goodyear m/t's are still all terrain tires, they stand for maximum traction lol. Ford being ford is still calling them mud terrains but theyre not. I was worried about mpg/road noise at first glance but im happy that these arent actually muders
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I need this person to camp out overnight and take some daylight pictures. :LOL:

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it would look better with 34s, I am cancelling my order because 34s should be the default. Blah,blah,blah.
The Truck can pull off big (35) or little (32) tires and still look fine. FoMoCo knocked it out of the part for externals, minus all the stuff like paint color and tops.

note: this is humor for anyone who has been on this forum since the release and realize all of use are the cool bi-polar kids.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those wheels with the Carbonized Gray beauty rings actually help with the ugly MIC by tying the colors together better. It might be the way to go.

The Squatch wheels with bright silver rings just spew another mismatched color in and make it look worse.

lbryja

First Edition
First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Was thinking about doing this as well, but will the rear bumper be able to be modified so it doesn't stick out as far? It almost looks like caps are added to the bumper when it's squatched.
Yeah, it does look like caps are added but I would imagine those are removable like everything else on the Bronco.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think it must just be me..but I think the MIC on the Badlands surprising so far looks great with every color we've seen. Maybe it's partly bc the BLs has the gray grille! I kinda also feel. They should of named race red cyber orange and gave cyber orange a different name like tuscan sun!

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still can’t get over the fact how weird the spacing looks on 33’s... just looks a little small for the wheel well. Tommy from TFL said it right on another comparison... looks like this rig skipped leg day ?

1605629052150.jpeg
I think you will need all of that space for articulation if you take it offroad. 35's will rub without the Squatch package

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I still can’t get over the fact how weird the spacing looks on 33’s... just looks a little small for the wheel well. Tommy from TFL said it right on another comparison... looks like this rig skipped leg day ?

1605629052150.jpeg
Standing back with the full side view I dont think it looks too small, it just looks more lifted than a normal SUV/truck. The 35's do fill the wheel well better, but it's definitely a visual preference for that stuffed sasquatch look vs. these pictures. Although with this wheel/tire package, it's only another $800 to go sasquatch so probably worth the $ to go 35's if you're on the fence.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Different generations of vehicles have had different stances. That modern aerodynamics and suspension modeling has a slight forward rake to it is a non-issue.

Personally I prefer tail-draggers, but once you apply that concept to an SUV you get the infamous:
w_runningboards[1].png

Ranger forums were filled with crazy bastards who had to "level" their ranger. And then found out there is a reason that a truck with rear leafs and large towing capacity needed additional lift in the rear. Instead they lifted the front to level and had issues when towing. Who could have predicted that?!?!
Agree that when you tow it, it looks ridiculous. That's called a California lean, right? But I won't be towing jack $H!+.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
in real world MT would be noisier, but the bronco doesnt actually come with M/T's. The goodyear m/t's are still all terrain tires, they stand for maximum traction lol. Ford being ford is still calling them mud terrains but theyre not. I was worried about mpg/road noise at first glance but im happy that these arent actually muders
Those Max Traction Goodyears look very similar to Goodyear Duratrac A/T. I had those on a Wrangler, and they were absolutely as loud as any M/T once they got broken in. I hated those tires.