First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No problem! As for the rain sensing wipers, I don't think they're equipped with those.
just found tn the baby bronco forum they are standard on the sport. I may have to rethink the sport.....very confusing. thanks for the reply
Sponsored

Coyote

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, + M.Benz
Your Bronco Model
Base
i saw a model that Did Not have the BRONCO across the grill.
does anyone know if that could be the Base, Or ?

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The WildTrak is the best looking Bronco. I'm very dissapointed in the Badlands. It looks cheap with the plastic handles and all of the mismatched gray.

A basic widtrak gets you the black painted top, matching black grille, and painted door handles. By far, the best look.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not a fan of the paint matched flares. The soft top looks bad. The way the hardtop breaks down I am not seeing the point of the soft top.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a fan of the paint matched flares. The soft top looks bad. The way the hardtop breaks down I am not seeing the point of the soft top.
Not seeing the point? You can’t take the hard top with you when it’s off. You can with the soft top. You have to store the hard top somewhere...a pain in the butt. Probably takes two to take it off.

as to looks, the painted hard top looks the best, soft top second, MIC third.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not seeing the point? You can’t take the hard top with you when it’s off. You can with the soft top. You have to store the hard top somewhere...a pain in the butt. Probably takes two to take it off.

as to looks, the painted hard top looks the best, soft top second, MIC third.
Where is the soft top stored when not up? All that canvas has to go somewhere. My choice would be the hard top. Good weather the top is off and carry a bikini top if you get caught in a rainstorm.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where is the soft top stored when not up? All that canvas has to go somewhere. My choice would be the hard top. Good weather the top is off and carry a bikini top if you get caught in a rainstorm.
It folds back...you ever been in a soft top Jeep with the top down, or a soft top convertible? That’s the way it works.

I’ll probably buy a hard top too, but am tempted to go with another soft top or buy dual tops because it is so dang easy and convenient compared to taking a hard top on and off.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It folds back...you ever been in a soft top Jeep with the top down, or a soft top convertible? That’s the way it works.

I’ll probably buy a hard top too, but am tempted to go with another soft top or buy dual tops because it is so dang easy and convenient compared to taking a hard top on and off.
I have been in soft top Jeeps and they are a pain to deal with. Taking it down is not as bad as putting it up. When down you lose your cargo area. It's not like a Miata where it nicely tucks away out of site.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been in soft top Jeeps and they are a pain to deal with. Taking it down is not as bad as putting it up. When down you lose your cargo area. It's not like a Miata where it nicely tucks away out of site.
Jeeps only take a couple of minutes up or down now, including sliding the windows in/out. And you don't lose the cargo area. Plus, on the Bronco when the soft top is up, the rear hatch flips up like a hard top. And there's a sunroof that can be opened in seconds by yourself while sitting in traffic. Is it more of a pain than a regular convertible? Yes. Is it more of a pain that a hard top? No.

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
None of this is true. At all.

Rjcopela2

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco can look badass without 35's. Its not about the size of tire its more about the lift and how aggressive the tires and wheels look. Example below, this truck has 31' tires and look badass. (Btw I'm not big fan of GM)

2021-Chevrolet-Colorado-ZR2-desert-video-ad-race-002.jpeg
No it's not.

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hop they straighten the rear bumper on the silver one
Sponsored