Sponsored

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think part of the reason people are divided on Cyber Orange is how different it can look on different screens. I LOVE how it looks on my iPhone - but really would be disappointed in the more yellow look my PC monitor gives it. See comparison.

Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 1601679233656
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but it looks like your iPhone has redshift / nightmode on. It tints the view red in the evenings / night to relieve eye strain.
The white borders around the image on your phone are warmer (redder) than your monitor screen.
Check your phone settings to turn the night mode off then compare whites. Unless you have a Dell UltraSharp or other comparable calibrated monitor, I'd trust the iPhone color representation over your computer.
On your phone, (not familiar) look for an accurate color mode (maybe labeled pro or normal), turn off the redshift / night mode, and open the image in the default photo editor. That should give you the best representation of the photo. But remember, the photo won't represent the actual color unless it too was properly white-balanced and includes the color profile.

At best, all we can really do is compare the factory colors, and see which we like best. The thread with the pics of the painted bodies I though was pretty good. The concrete was a consistent color between photos.

Reactions: N3T

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

73Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 1601679897295
Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 1601679897295

Just saying it. School bus yellow.
Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 118D86E8-3C97-47AF-86AB-D24D95C40DB4
Our ’73. Wife’s favorite color and elementary school librarian, 3 kids one dog, cyber orange 4 door school bus here we come.....the “we already have an orange bronco” argument didn’t fly....

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Area 51 is a lot more blue than I thought, I like it. It's down to that or Cactus Gray.
Agreed. But Cactus Gray has dropped down the list for me. It looks paler, flatter and grayer to me on the more recent ones vs the original release heroes. I think silver has slotted above it to 2nd behind A51.

at least... that’s how I feel today. It’ll change.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 118D86E8-3C97-47AF-86AB-D24D95C40DB4
Our ’73. Wife’s favorite color and elementary school librarian, 3 kids one dog, cyber orange 4 door school bus here we come.....the “we already have an orange bronco” argument didn’t fly....
Love your “real” orange 73!

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was really hoping to see a Racing/Race Red (whatever confusing R word they chose) as that maybe be the color I go with if my budget can't afford Faux-range.

Looks like I'm still waiting.

Rapid Red is too much like Race/Racing Red in name. I keep forgetting which I might want and which I don't.

You can see both Race & Rapid Red at any dealership right now. Not on a Bronco of course, but on F150s and Rangers. They are quite different colors. Rapid Red is a dark red with metallic flake. It changes color fairly significantly depending on lighting. Race Red is about as red as it gets. Flat paint, no flake. Doesn't really change with lighting. I personally prefer Race Red to Rapid. My gf's Focus is Race Red so I see it everyday, haha.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love antimatter blue but I have to look at myself and the way I maintain my vehicles. For antimatter blue to look like "the fine ass that she is!" I would have to make sure there was no swirl marks and my lazy ass can't! So the picture I saw yesterday of Area 51 has pretty much sealed the deal that is the color for my lazy ass.

73Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love your “real” orange 73!
Yes, why couldn’t they have dug that color orange out of the archives? I showed her your comparison shot, she laughed, there might be an opening for reconsideration....

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dad had a '70s F-150 in that color. Love it. I wish Cyber Orange looked like that.
Sponsored