Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
When will this be available? Not listed on the website that I can find
They are probably a couple of weeks out still. I'll update this thread when I have better info on that.
Sponsored

BisSilent

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hadn't actually seen the license plate mount myself yet (that's mentioned in the bullet points) so I asked about it down in engineering. Turns out we'll be shipping the bumper with a bracket that mounts the license plate pretty much in the stock location. It's a separate piece so those who would rather relocate it to the spare tire can just not use the provided bumper-mount bracket. I don't have a rendering for it yet but they're working on getting me one to share with you guys.

That threw me a curveball because I had assumed we were requiring using a separate bracket or relocation to the spare tire, like we've done on our Icon 4-door shown in the pics. So this is good news for those who like the bumper but would prefer to keep the license plate in the (sort of) stock location.

We'll have renderings that show the bracket before these bumpers are available to order, for those considering it.
I just purchase the front impact pro front bumper the aluminum bash plate and the impact pro rear bumper. I also have the rebound pros inbound.

I've gone Icon crazy I guess.

Did you ever get a picture of the rear license plate mounting bracket and location?

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We're working on a tailgate reinforcement piece that incorporates heavier-duty tailgate hinges to facilitate carrying larger/heavier spare tires. I've lobbied for a bumper/frame-mounted spare tire carrier but so far that has not been greenlit.
Another for a single swing gate bumper/frame mounted tire carrier. There’s not enough proper options currently.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the rear bumper on. Now all the Icon add-ons are complete. Wheels, Front and Rear Bumpers 👍

Ford Bronco ICON Impact Pro Series Rear Bumper 20230606_192434
You are going to love it. I am yet to impact on it & it's been on some pretty good trails 🤠

BisSilent

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are going to love it. I am yet to impact on it & it's been on some pretty good trails 🤠
Can't wait to get my BOSS'S BRONCO out on the trails. She was nice enough to let me outfit it like I would want to if it were mine😉
Sponsored