Sponsored

New Product: KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Baja Designs Lights (Now Shipping!)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mark was kind enough to loan us some wrench time on his truck. So we'll leave these here for you guys to drool over.

These are the new KR Off-Road brackets. 100% American Made (Long Island, NY) out of stainless steel (powder coated black as well for good measure). They include a lifetime warranty and will be available as a complete kit (which includes a pair of brackets, 3 pairs of lights and our all-in-one wiring harness).

You get to pick which lights you want (3x Squadrons or 2x Squadrons and 1x S2 or maybe 1x Squadron and 2x S2 or even 3x S2 if that is your thing). Light style, light pattern, light color. It's all up to you!

We're currently taking pre-orders on this kit now, which starts at $799

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...o-triple-fog-light-kit-w-baja-designs-lights/

Ford Bronco New Product: KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Baja Designs Lights (Now Shipping!) 1631657807121

Ford Bronco New Product: KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Baja Designs Lights (Now Shipping!) 1631657818907

Or maybe 2x Squadron and 1x S2 is more your style?

Ford Bronco New Product: KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Baja Designs Lights (Now Shipping!) 1631657861344

There is always 1x Squadron and 2x S2 for the traditional types (we had 3 Amber on hand, but this can be any pattern/color setup)
Ford Bronco New Product: KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Baja Designs Lights (Now Shipping!) 1631657911869
Sponsored

Last edited:

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is the spacing enough to allow the lights to be aimed side to side?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes they are. This is the final prototype before we go into production. You'll be able to slide them completely in the channel. The photos shown here shown the outer most light on the Driver side not all the way out. You'll be able to slide them ALLL the way to the side if you want. So you'll get a few more inches actually and have complete flexibility. For these photos we were trying a few things so it doesn't reflect them ALL the way to the side, but you CAN slide them all the way to the sides (inside and outside)

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Already ordered my BajaDesigns light kit
Ford Bronco New Product: KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Baja Designs Lights (Now Shipping!) thowing things

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Already ordered my BajaDesigns light kit
Ford Bronco New Product: KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Baja Designs Lights (Now Shipping!) thowing things
Nothing wrong with the kit you got, it's a fantastic kit. You can also just grab our KR Off-Road brackets later on and swap them in if you wanted.

Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the difference between this and the Baja Designs pocket kit?

Nevermind. I see. The Baja Designs kit only works with a 2x2 and 2 2x1s.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What's the difference between this and the Baja Designs pocket kit?

Nevermind. I see. The Baja Designs kit only works with a 2x2 and 2 2x1s.
The Baja Designs kits have a bezel style that forces you to use 1x Squadron and 2x S2 lights. You can't install any other configuration then that single Squadron and dual S2s.

Our brackets are similar to what you see on the Raptors, where it allows you to install any combination of 3 lights. 3x Squadrons or 2x Squadrons and an S2 or even 1x Squadron and 2x S2 like the Baja pocket brackets.

Ours are also made here on Long Island out of stainless steel (and we also powder coat them).

They feature multiple slots to install the lights in, so you can slide them wherever you want

Ford Bronco New Product: KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Baja Designs Lights (Now Shipping!) Baja Designs

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ohh that'll be a plan also. I've seen some folks make their own, and I know a few companies are making one also. It's not going to be too difficult to make one.

Where should it be mounted? Just above the fog light opening right?

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is always 1x Squadron and 2x S2 for the traditional types (we had 3 Amber on hand, but this can be any pattern/color setup)
Ford Bronco New Product: KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Baja Designs Lights (Now Shipping!) Baja Designs
Can the lights be adjusted vertically somehow to have similar placement as the BD bracket? Not sure I like the middle light flush at the top.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can the lights be adjusted vertically somehow to have similar placement as the BD bracket? Not sure I like the middle light flush at the top.
No, same with any fog light system. The lights mount to the big bracket, which is bolted to the vehicle. So you can't move them up/down (just the way the Bronco is designed, on the Raptors our brackets can be moved up and down).

But the lights are not blocked. It's just the angle of the camera. Here is a shot I just took showing how the light is aimed lower and properly. The final product allows the outer light to slide further out. This is just a prototype bracket I'm using so I can't slide the light any further out (but again, the final product lets you bring it all the way to the outer edge).

You can also run any combination of S2 or Squadrons (3x Squadrons or 2x Squadrons & 1x S2 or 1x Squadron & 2x S2 or even 3x S2 if you like that look)

Again in this photo the lights are on the inner edge, but with our final design you can slide them all the way to the outer edge or inner edge. It's just a prototype to get our measurements.

Ford Bronco New Product: KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Baja Designs Lights (Now Shipping!) 1632671741375

Sponsored

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm liking this setup since I could get two squadron SAE in amber and white along with an S2. However the middle squadron appears to be slightly blocked by the bumper? I'd want the S2 on the outer edge and that would push the middle light more outward as well to keep them evenly spaced. Worried that would interfere more with the middle light. Thoughts?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm liking this setup since I could get two squadron SAE in amber and white along with an S2. However the middle squadron appears to be slightly blocked by the bumper? I'd want the S2 on the outer edge and that would push the middle light more outward as well to keep them evenly spaced. Worried that would interfere more with the middle light. Thoughts?
It's not enough to effect anything, the middle light that is. It's just the bottom of the bezel that is blocked. The final product allows you to slide the outer light all the way out. In this photo, we had a prototype bracket so we couldn't slide them any further out. The final product gives you more play going out. This way you can space things out more.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Brackets went out to powder coating today, but I couldn't help but mount up some lights to it. Figure another week these will be shipping. So if you've ordered a set of Baja Designs lights w/KR Off-Road brackets they should be shipping next week!

Ford Bronco New Product: KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Baja Designs Lights (Now Shipping!) bracket1

BBSBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious, how do these look when you take the wings off the bumper? Are they bolted into the wings or the bumper itself?
Sponsored