Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 2021 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I should clarify: I plan to put the headliner over the sunshade during road trips in the summertime. For example: we have a 16 hour road trip to FL in the Bronco, with limited storage. I leave the sun shade on 100% of the time in the summer. So for the drive I will lay the headliner over the sunshade as I've seen other use blankets, etc to cut down the highway noise. Then store the headliner once I get to my destination. So essentially, its temporary during highway driving.

In the winter, I'll remove the sunshade then use the headliner full time. Maybe take it off if there are nice weather days.

Sharing feedback from customers if it helps you for product development of use cases.
That makes sense. We will test that ourselves this summer.
Sponsored

Unc Buc

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone with a light bar installed this product? Was wondering does it help with this. The lightbar causes the flap flap noise from the air coming off it. I would like to quiet it down and honestly in the Miami heat, my top is not coming off in the day. Maybe at night, but def not during the day.

Also, I am 6'4 1/2 I have read through this and I am concerned about headroom. I have no issues now, but how much headroom does this cut out? Again I am in Miami so cold is not a issue. Heat in abundance lol. I am concerned about the noise level with my lightbar. Would like to tone that down any way possible.
I’m 6’4 as well and the headliner did not change my headroom at all. It’s worked very well with noise insulation, heat retention, and even helps keep the Bronco quite a bit cooler in direct sunlight.
That makes sense. We will test that ourselves this summer.

Samgard

Badlands
First Name
Stacie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's finally here. The Dirtydog 4x4 Headliner for Soft top users. If you don't have a hard top for the winter, this is going to help. Great vapor and sound barrier. All of us soft top owners know all to well how the cold travels through the soft top. This also works for the extreme heat as well. We don't use any adhesives or Velcro. All the mounting brackets are custom designed and manufactured by us. Simple install. No special tools required

It's available through our Website and Amazon as well. If you order through our website use the discount code Bronco6g for a discount, free catchall bag, free shipping and if you leave us a review(good or bad - we always want to know what we can do to improve our products) we will refund you $25.00

BR4HDL21S-600x600.jpg
BR4HDL21S_6F2-600x600.jpg

BR4HDL21S_9F-600x600.jpg

bronco forum.jpg
Are you still offering the discount to members?

Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be ordering one and modify it to use with my bestop trektop, I'll make it work somehow even if i have to Ill cut and sew it myself. lol! This is very needed for the Bronco softops. Good job Dirty Dog
Hi there! Were you able to modify, so it would work with Bestop?

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd also like to use this with my Bestop

cat69man

Wildtrak
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4Dr. Bronco Sasquatch, 2022 Roadglide Limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just heard about this from Derik at Raket. Looks like the coupon code has expired.
Sponsored