Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (2-door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So after being set on the AR Industries steps, I decided to purchase the V1’s because I like the look more. After receiving them today, I’m very happy with my decision.

Unfortunately, the box they arrived in was damaged/partially open and the steps were slightly nicked on the underside. I hate to send them back for such a small amount of damage but know that’s the first place the rust will show up if it’s not fixed.

Do you all recommend any particular touch-up paint made by Rust-Oleum, or something else, to treat?

With my future off-roading plans, I figure it’s a matter of time before I’ll need to use this again.
Sponsored

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So after being set on the AR Industries steps, I decided to purchase the V1’s because I like the look more. After receiving them today, I’m very happy with my decision.

Unfortunately, the box they arrived in was damaged/partially open and the steps were slightly nicked on the underside. I hate to send them back for such a small amount of damage but know that’s the first place the rust will show up if it’s not fixed.

Do you all recommend any particular touch-up paint made by Rust-Oleum, or something else, to treat?

With my future off-roading plans, I figure it’s a matter of time before I’ll need to use this again.
Sorry to hear about the little nick. Definitely want to get it coated. I would recommend Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating in Black. I put a link to it below but I'm sure you could find it at Advance, Autozone, Lowes, etc.

https://www.harborfreight.com/15-oz...q3NV8_knWlx7d-_cCyWRk77vOvhKYoYBoC_eIQAvD_BwE

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely shoot us an email at [email protected] so we can get you taken care of. We stand behind our products 100%! As has been discussed we are aware of a batch of steps with powder coating issues, are working closely with our powder coater to get it resolved for those affected, and are even working on bringing powder coating in-house so that we have control over every step of production.
Just wanted to follow up and give a shout out to the excellent customer service at IAG. They responded to my email quickly with a return label and I had the new steps within a week or so. It might be my imagination but the coating seems to just feel more durable on the new ones. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these steps as IAG stands behind them.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fresh install on Betti White. I am hopeful the 100 lb pupples will attempt to use the step to get in the Bronco. We’ll see. He jumps in pretty well but he is young right now.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG EZ-Step Add-on Kits for 2021+ Ford Bronco IMG_5005

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG EZ-Step Add-on Kits for 2021+ Ford Bronco IMG_5007

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG EZ-Step Add-on Kits for 2021+ Ford Bronco IMG_5008
Sponsored