First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a brand new set of the V2 steps for the 4 door Bronco with stainless inserts that I am looking to sell. I never used them as I decided to go with the full length steps after I had already received these. DM with any reasonable offer.
Sponsored

Martinez_0n

Big Bend
First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Camaro, 03 2500hd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a brand new set of the V2 steps for the 4 door Bronco with stainless inserts that I am looking to sell. I never used them as I decided to go with the full length steps after I had already received these. DM with any reasonable offer.
No sure if you sold the steps, but I am looking for 2 for my 2dr if you willing to separate the four.

Mattyfly42

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door 2.3L MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@IAG Performance any update as to when the full length steps will be available again for the four door?

mbcomb

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F150, 2017 Acura MDX, 2008 MX-5 PRHT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Full steps are back in stock for the 4 door. I just ordered a pair.

Sponsored

Lilbear

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IAG EZ-STEP MAKES GETTING IN & OUT EASY
Stepping in and out of the new Ford Bronco can be a bit of a challenge for some, especially if the vehicle has been lifted. Whether you or one of your family members need a little boost, the IAG EZ-Step System provides just the solution to make getting in and out easy. The EZ-Step System is designed to mount to the OEM Ford rock rails found on many 2021 and 2022 Bronco models. *OEM Rock Rails are required for Installation.

https://www.iagperformance.com/ez-step

IAG V1 EZ-Step Add-on - Sits at the top of the OEM Rock Rail:

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v1-ez-step-for-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-4-door/
IAG-BDY-F2201-05.jpg

IAG V2 EZ-Step Add-on - Sits approximately 2" below the OEM Rock Rail:
https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v2-ez-step-add-on-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-4-door/
IAG-BDY-F2203-03.jpg
anybody have these on a badlands sas with a two and a half in lift, pictures please

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
anybody have these on a badlands sas with a two and a half in lift, pictures please
I have the V2 on my non SAS badlands with 34” tires, they would be about 3” higher on the truck you describe. Mine are great for what I do, the height is useful for my 5’2” wife. I still want full length sliders to protect the body from rocks slung off the tires and door dings.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
here are pics on my stock BD with 33” tires.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG EZ-Step Add-on Kits for 2021+ Ford Bronco 555FF719-DE17-42DE-8BE6-7B68AE4AE88D
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG EZ-Step Add-on Kits for 2021+ Ford Bronco 6A72A740-96B2-44DF-93D8-0540B1A11099

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a dog run out in to the side of me the other night, pretty sure my V2’s save that suckers life! Seems to have hit the step, spun and bounce off the tire. No step and pretty sure that big beautiful Rottweiler would have ended up under the wheels instead. Good thing doggos have hard heads.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had a dog run out in to the side of me the other night, pretty sure my V2’s save that suckers life! Seems to have hit the step, spun and bounce off the tire. No step and pretty sure that big beautiful Rottweiler would have ended up under the wheels instead. Good thing doggos have hard heads.
Lucky Guy! Glad to hear it worked out ok for him.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the v2 steps quite a bit. Serves my wife and I well (both of us are height challenged) getting in and out of our 2dr Badlands and we prefer the lower profile look over the full length step and like the design and engineering that went into the steps.

However, I really need to send customer service a warranty email because we are pretty disappointed with the amount of visible rust forming on these after only six months or so of pretty typical use (only about 3k miles, mostly on paved roads). Yes I know I can easily recoat them but to be honest that shouldn't be necessary at the price point we paid. Glad to pay for a quality made in the USA product, but I feel like the coating quality, at least on the ones we got, was a little more typical of a $50 item from Harbor Freight.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like the v2 steps quite a bit. Serves my wife and I well (both of us are height challenged) getting in and out of our 2dr Badlands and we prefer the lower profile look over the full length step and like the design and engineering that went into the steps.

However, I really need to send customer service a warranty email because we are pretty disappointed with the amount of visible rust forming on these after only six months or so of pretty typical use (only about 3k miles, mostly on paved roads). Yes I know I can easily recoat them but to be honest that shouldn't be necessary at the price point we paid. Glad to pay for a quality made in the USA product, but I feel like the coating quality, at least on the ones we got, was a little more typical of a $50 item from Harbor Freight.
Definitely shoot us an email at [email protected] so we can get you taken care of. We stand behind our products 100%! As has been discussed we are aware of a batch of steps with powder coating issues, are working closely with our powder coater to get it resolved for those affected, and are even working on bringing powder coating in-house so that we have control over every step of production.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

This is why I emailed and asked if I could buy the full length version in raw metal. But no one ever responded to my question
Sponsored