Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Installed mine last week. Soooo much more interior light. Fantastic and it works with both doors being opened and my aux 6 switch. This sooooo should've been addressed by Ford from the get go, but glad there is a very viable fix with this kit. Especially with black interior, the interior was a black hole without the new lighting. Now it's very bright and easy to see when they are in use.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 20230227_102249

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 20230227_102029

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 20230227_102008
Sponsored

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi IAG Performance, loving the product.!
Any updates or news regarding a cargo area light that can tie into this existing harness?

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Troubleshooting:
Finally got mine installed yesterday and running in to two issues. Super dim, which seems to be I need to fiddle with the ground connection based on posts here. The other issue I couldn't find... Lights are on full time at the low output. I think I tapped the right wire, but now doubting myself. Anyone with insight? @IAG Performance ?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Troubleshooting:
Finally got mine installed yesterday and running in to two issues. Super dim, which seems to be I need to fiddle with the ground connection based on posts here. The other issue I couldn't find... Lights are on full time at the low output. I think I tapped the right wire, but now doubting myself. Anyone with insight? @IAG Performance ?
Definitely the wrong wire.

Sponsored

johnavp1989

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Troubleshooting:
There are two really similar looking wires, the correct one is gray and purple but there's another that is gray and brown? which almost tripped me up. I would double check.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are two really similar looking wires, the correct one is gray and purple but there's another that is gray and brown? which almost tripped me up. I would double check.
Super excited about taping over the wire I tapped wrong on that tiny area 🙄

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Troubleshooting:
So you could have two unrelated issues or it could be stemming from the same issue. I would suggest starting by confirming your wire connection. If the lights are on constantly (even at the dimmer level) I can tell you for certain you have connected to the wrong wire. It is listed a few times on this thread, but make sure you are connected to the light gray wire with purple stripe located in the J3 connector harness. Once you get the right wire, you may find the lights come on at full brightness. I don't know where you are connected to now, and it may not be a 12v wire. If they do not, then you can move onto fiddling with the ground connection some.

HemyPowered

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, Land Rover LR4, BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got around to installing the AUX connection today- super easy. I have a MT and I went through the hole just above the large boot with the nipple. When I was looking around the pedals I could see day light through it so I just went with it. Makes me think I must be missing some sort of gasket as its pretty decent gap around the cable that runs through the firewall. Curious if anyone else as the same issue.
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness IMG_8805

HemyPowered

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, Land Rover LR4, BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@redone17 Did you happen to notice if you had that same path for the wire as I did? I feel like mine shouldn't be so open to the cabin...

Sponsored

cbrum23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500, 1974 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MNBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just installed these.
I reversed the harness and went down the passenger side A pillar. I connected to the B1 brown/white wire behind the glovebox. Then used Aux 6 for the power.
Very simple and works great.
It only works with the Aux switch and is not connected to the regular dome lights.
Sponsored