Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummed that they aren’t tied into the dome light switch in front of the aux switches. Anyone have a comparison image or video between these and factory lights? Definitely interested in the cargo one when it comes out.

soupcansam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you post a few pictures of how it looks in a 2-door when you get the chance. I'm wondering if I should wait for the cargo area light or will that even be needed given that the 2 door is quite a bit smaller and there are already 4 lights included in the kit? (if that makes sense)

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bummed that they aren’t tied into the dome light switch in front of the aux switches. Anyone have a comparison image or video between these and factory lights? Definitely interested in the cargo one when it comes out.
Forget the dome light switch. Its not possible.

Comparison:
Factory
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 1674664826063

IAG kit
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 1674664762360

Blaine23

Big Bend
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got an email an hour ago, went to buy them and they're out.

This is a product I'd like to buy. But I'm not going to sit by my computer and wait to frantically order Bronco interior lighting. These aren't concert tickets. Either get enough stock to meet demand or set up a preorder system.

Sponsored

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got an email an hour ago, went to buy them and they're out.

This is a product I'd like to buy. But I'm not going to sit by my computer and wait to frantically order Bronco interior lighting. These aren't concert tickets. Either get enough stock to meet demand or set up a preorder system.
Or you could simply just have them notify you when available with that huge red button... People also complain when they order something that's not actually in stock and have to wait months...

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 1674666268852

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blaine23

Big Bend
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Or you could simply just have them notify you when available with that huge red button... People also complain when they order something that's not actually in stock and have to wait months...
Thanks for explaining how Notify buttons work. Now brush up on your reading skills. As I said, I got a notification email this morning and the product sold out before I could get there. I don't intend to wait around to jump on an aftermarket Bronco part like it's a pair of limited edition sneakers.

I don't complain about preorders. I specifically am saying I would appreciate that sort of release, because I don't want to have to stand by my computer at all hours to be able to see better in my Bronco at night.

If you disagree with that, cool. But maybe let the company hear my opinion before you rush in to defend them from my straightforward suggestion.

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We're excited to announce that we are nearly ready to release our Interior Dome Light Kit. We expect to begin shipping these kits by mid January. We're offering a special introductory price for early purchasers. As with our last releases, we prefer not to take your money until we have a product to deliver. When you click on the link below choose your vehicle and click "Notify Me When Available." We'll send you an automatic email as soon as the lights are ready to ship.

The IAG LED Dome Light Kit adds some much needed interior lighting to your 2 door or 4 door Bronco. (4 Door Hardtop Requires Additional Bracket) Designed to bolt to the existing hardware above each door, the super-bright LEDs shine directly down to provide just the right amount of light for your passengers. The included plug and play wiring harness makes installation easy, with just one wire to connect under the dash. Once installed, the lights work seamlessly with your OEM dome lights and even dim when turning off- just like stock! CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 1674666268852

FAQ's ADDED 12/16! See video below:

Here are a few videos from our prototype testing and development to give you an idea of the installation process and real world use. **Note that the prototype versions were prior to our development of the plug n play harness.

Ordered mine the install video on you tube falls short of connecting the optional run to an auxiliary switch after you have tapped the interior light circuit-any recommendations?

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered mine the install video on you tube falls short of connecting the optional run to an auxiliary switch after you have tapped the interior light circuit-any recommendations?
Your Bronco manual shows you colors, amp draw, and locations for the factory auxiliary switch wiring. You can then pick which one you want to use and connect to that wire. If you are using an aftermarket aux switch panel you should refer to the installation manual for that panel on how to wire it in. It just needs a 12V feed to power it.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man so we’re getting in fights over 3rd party some lights now? Lol

@IAG Performance if we were to switch between hard top and soft top which one should we purchase? I don’t have a hard top yet but will once ford makes them available for purchase so I bought the 4 dr soft top.. also I have a request to make the cargo light easy plug and play directly to the interior lights so we don’t have to re-remove all the trim pieces effectively redoing all the work

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

@IAG Performance if we were to switch between hard top and soft top which one should we purchase? I don’t have a hard top yet but will once ford makes them available for purchase so I bought the 4 dr soft top.. also I have a request to make the cargo light easy plug and play directly to the interior lights so we don’t have to re-remove all the trim pieces effectively redoing all the work
If you are going to switch back and forth you will want the 4-door hardtop kit. The cargo light we teased in the FAQ video will be simple plug-and-play into the factory wiring harness in the roll bar.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The video they posted on page 17 addresses this. If you have or will have a hardtop get the hardtop kit. The mounting location for soft top blocks access to the hardtop latches. The hardtop kit has extra brackets which relocates them out of the way, and works with both tops.
Sponsored