Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are those all powered? I seem to remember that only a couple are....
All those circuits in that chart that are by the under hood fuse box are powered.

The non-powered circuits are the ones in the passenger compartment, front grille, right-hand visor and right-hand rear quarter panel. These non-powered circuits are designed to be connected to the wires at the fusebox that are powered.
Sponsored

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for this - forgot about the non powered glove box circuit and updated amp chart, here is what I plan to do :
  • at the wiring point in the engine bay (diver side near battery) connect one of the non powered glove box circuit B1 brown/white to a powered aux switch (2) green/brown wire
  • this will make the B1 glove box now powered by aux switch 2
  • I will run a 1.5mm wire from the but end of the open harness supplied by IAG for a switch located where we tap in the fuse harness and run it along tuck it behind the dash, over the center console (you can easily tuck it in) and back behind the glove box to connect to the now aux switch 2 powered B1 glove box circuit.
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 1674688257687

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my notification email from IAG this morning at 6:30am. The 4 door were already out of stock at 7:30am when I tried to order. Bummer
I was wondering about this. I looked online and was confused why it still showed out of stock. I thought I needed an updated link. Turns out they just sold out quickly.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was under the impression that the package would include the wire needed to connect to the Aux wiring, but now I clearly see it mentions a pigtail for connecting. I'm going to try the grommet by the pedals to land right next to the wiring under the hood. Apparently just need to go buy a few feet of 1.5mm wiring to bridge that gap.

Sponsored

MNBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered.
I am going to flip the harness and go down the passenger A pillar.
I will use aux 6 and B1 only and not hook to existing dome light.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ordered.
I am going to flip the harness and go down the passenger A pillar.
I will use aux 6 and B1 only and not hook to existing dome light.
Clever….very clever. I’m planning on standard install w/ Aux and if for any reason they’re just too bright then I can always disconnect the existing dome line and just use my Aux.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks @IAG Performance. Super fast shipping. Mine arrive tomorrow! Can't wait to see what the hell I'm doing when trying to put my kid into the car seat.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for this - forgot about the non powered glove box circuit and updated amp chart, here is what I plan to do :
  • at the wiring point in the engine bay (diver side near battery) connect one of the non powered glove box circuit B1 brown/white to a powered aux switch (2) green/brown wire
  • this will make the B1 glove box now powered by aux switch 2
  • I will run a 1.5mm wire from the but end of the open harness supplied by IAG for a switch located where we tap in the fuse harness and run it along tuck it behind the dash, over the center console (you can easily tuck it in) and back behind the glove box to connect to the now aux switch 2 powered B1 glove box circuit.
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 1674688257687
That would work, but a lot of extra effort for no reason. I’ve run wires behind the dash and it is not near as easy as just going through one of the two grommets available right next to the fuse box. And you can save that glove box pass through wire for something else in the future.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many people actually got their order in before they were out. I ordered 3 minutes after i got my email notification

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How many people actually got their order in before they were out. I ordered 3 minutes after i got my email notification
🙋🏻‍♂️

I was taking a 💩 at the right time. Got the email and ordered. Which was same time they posted they were available here.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🙋🏻‍♂️

I was taking a 💩 at the right time. Got the email and ordered. Which was same time they posted they were available here.
I was on break at work and got the email and ordered immediately

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered about 1.5 hours after the email came out

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are going to switch back and forth you will want the 4-door hardtop kit. The cargo light we teased in the FAQ video will be simple plug-and-play into the factory wiring harness in the roll bar.
Awesome about the cargo light. If the hard top mount fits the hard top and soft top why not just offer the hard top only bracket? Seems like a big R&D/production savings. Is there a negative that would make people prefer the soft top bracket if they had a choice or something?
Sponsored