Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I signed up to get notified but never received an email like others. I'm disappointed because this is something I need with kids.
Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Being on the west coast they were sold out before my 730am alarm lol.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Awesome about the cargo light. If the hard top mount fits the hard top and soft top why not just offer the hard top only bracket? Seems like a big R&D/production savings. Is there a negative that would make people prefer the soft top bracket if they had a choice or something?
Only the hardtop needs the additional bracket. Soft top mounting location is much cleaner and costs $30 less. Hardtop needs the additional bracket to move them. Soft top they sit in the recessed area and look like they belong there. . Hardtop they are an obvious aftermarket part. Hardtop spaces them out more so it is probably a better spread of light. I have a Skyrider top so soft top would work, but bought the hardtop version to see if the lighting is better like I expect, even though it looks like a wart to me.

Soft top

6C9C11D8-0D59-4ED1-A3AB-E1115867F902.png

Hardtop

816054E5-AF93-41F6-8B84-BF9B4FA9478B.png

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I signed up to get notified but never received an email like others. I'm disappointed because this is something I need with kids.
I never got an email either! Was disappointed but will make the purchase when they are available.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has IAG tested this with side curtain airbag deployment to confirm no issues? Seems fairly important and it’s entirely not mentioned.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has IAG tested this with side curtain airbag deployment to confirm no issues? Seems fairly important and it’s entirely not mentioned.
Using the same hardware, just adding a likely lightweight plastic piece. No worries.

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as the wires are run behind the curtain airbags like the install video shows, it shouldn't be a problem.

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
there were concerns about this with the grab handles - lots of posts about it- the airbags fire downward and with a lot of force - the lights use the existing mounting screws - I would not be concerned

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered.
I am going to flip the harness and go down the passenger A pillar.
I will use aux 6 and B1 only and not hook to existing dome light.
Great idea! I assume you are doing this just for extra lighting when needed - obviously this would be an aux switch configuration only and you would not have lights come on when door opens. Hmm - going to have to consider this option because the tapping into the fuse for the auto door opening option looks pretty intense.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only the hardtop needs the additional bracket. Soft top mounting location is much cleaner and costs $30 less. Hardtop needs the additional bracket to move them. Soft top they sit in the recessed area and look like they belong there. . Hardtop they are an obvious aftermarket part. Hardtop spaces them out more so it is probably a better spread of light. I have a Skyrider top so soft top would work, but bought the hardtop version to see if the lighting is better like I expect, even though it looks like a wart to me.

Soft top

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 816054E5-AF93-41F6-8B84-BF9B4FA9478B

Hardtop

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 816054E5-AF93-41F6-8B84-BF9B4FA9478B
I placed my order for the Skyrider yesterday and hopefully get a pair of these lights in the near future. Please report back with how yours turn out as I will likely be following in your footsteps.

Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How many people actually got their order in before they were out. I ordered 3 minutes after i got my email notification
🙋🏼‍♂️ I ordered mine at almost 11 am EST for 4 door soft top.

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
🙋🏼‍♂️ I ordered mine at almost 11 am EST for 4 door soft top.
I got my email later from IAG but apparently they dropped it here first I had checked watch/ receive notifications. Thats how I found out earlier

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One last dumb electrical question - you mention 12 V feed, if we are using aux switches, 1 and 2 are 30 and 15 amps respectively. Which switch would take that 12 V load and what gauge wire would you recommend since the switch harness butt stops near the circuit tap and we will have to run our own from the harness to the auxiliary wiring bundle in the engine bay.
The total amp draw with all of the lights on is .1 amp. So any of the aux switch circuits have more than enough power handling capability.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're excited to announce that we are nearly ready to release our Interior Dome Light Kit. We expect to begin shipping these kits by mid January. We're offering a special introductory price for early purchasers. As with our last releases, we prefer not to take your money until we have a product to deliver. When you click on the link below choose your vehicle and click "Notify Me When Available." We'll send you an automatic email as soon as the lights are ready to ship.

The IAG LED Dome Light Kit adds some much needed interior lighting to your 2 door or 4 door Bronco. (4 Door Hardtop Requires Additional Bracket) Designed to bolt to the existing hardware above each door, the super-bright LEDs shine directly down to provide just the right amount of light for your passengers. The included plug and play wiring harness makes installation easy, with just one wire to connect under the dash. Once installed, the lights work seamlessly with your OEM dome lights and even dim when turning off- just like stock! CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
IAG-ACC-F3150-01__67172.jpg

FAQ's ADDED 12/16! See video below:

Here are a few videos from our prototype testing and development to give you an idea of the installation process and real world use. **Note that the prototype versions were prior to our development of the plug n play harness.

Mine arrive on Friday. Interior lighting has been a huge annoyance for our family of 5. With 3 kids in the back seat, it's a real pain for them to buckle themselves at night in the dark.

Thanks IAG!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just an fyi, but NONE of the aux switches have power if the Bronco is off. Not sure if it was you or the other member who specifically ask this question.

Personally I think it was a fail from Ford. The Aux switches should work, at a min be on a delayed circuit.
Sponsored