Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also was one of those that sign up for notification, and didn't get one. Not that it would have mattered. I was on this board an hour before they posted It was already caught up and off by the time.

Maybe next round. Personally I'd like to see the cargo light and the possibility of red lenses so maybe v 2.0
Sponsored

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great idea! I assume you are doing this just for extra lighting when needed - obviously this would be an aux switch configuration only and you would not have lights come on when door opens. Hmm - going to have to consider this option because the tapping into the fuse for the auto door opening option looks pretty intense.
after further consideration - I am doing this (flipping and running down A pillar to either visor circuit or glove box) - I will just turn them on and off with aux when necessary and wait for the rear dome light from IAG that will replace the existing dome and broadcast both into the cargo and rear passenger compartment when the doors open.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I actually signed up for notifications on (2) different emails.

Yahoo and Gmail. I always get Gmail in real time and figured would be the first notification to me. I did not get a Gmail email at all, but did get the Yahoo one.

I actually first saw it here because i'm watching this thread and just so happened to be on and saw the red notification alert while I was browsing something else.

Looks like mine will be delivered tomorrow.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a good video for explaining and showing the Aux Switches, Fuse Box, Amps

Freakin' awesome! Thanks for all that. OK, I'm an accountant! So as to wiring these lights from IAG, if I want to run a wire so that I can hit a switch and turn them on whether the vehicle is on or off....sounds like I can't do that to an AUX switch? I'd have to hook to a wire behind glove box? And if so, then how does it turn on/off? Thx.

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Freakin' awesome! Thanks for all that. OK, I'm an accountant! So as to wiring these lights from IAG, if I want to run a wire so that I can hit a switch and turn them on whether the vehicle is on or off....sounds like I can't do that to an AUX switch? I'd have to hook to a wire behind glove box? And if so, then how does it turn on/off? Thx.
I don't know myself, trying to figure it as well, maybe @Yycwildtrak could chime in on it?

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you would have to circumvent the prewired aux fuses in the fuse box (that is where the all auto off is programmed) and then move one of the aux wires from the existing aux fuse to an always live open fuse (I think there are some). You will risk draining your battery if the aux switch is left on.

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you would have to circumvent the prewired aux fuses in the fuse box (that is where the all auto off is programmed) and then move one of the aux wires from the existing aux fuse to an always live open fuse (I think there are some). You will risk draining your battery if the aux switch is left on.
https://fuse-box.info/ford/ford-bronco-2021-fuses

you can find out which open fuses are constant with a circuit tester probe with the car off and resting for more than 90 seconds

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I'll just open the door.....lol............

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://fuse-box.info/ford/ford-bronco-2021-fuses

you can find out which open fuses are constant with a circuit tester probe with the car off and resting for more than 90 seconds
One more thing- the horn fuse is constant - you could piggyback off that fuse using the piggyback adapter from image below but if you want the aux switch to control you will have to disconnect it from the correct fuse in the fuse box, connect it to this piggyback, then choose the correct wire from the prewired aux bundle to connect your lights to - again if you leave them on you will drain your battery but you will have constant.

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think I'll just open the door.....lol............
door will eventually dim out on timer and with car off all power is shut down except certain circuits after 90 seconds including the 12V power port in cargo area.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

door will eventually dim out on timer and with car off all power is shut down except certain circuits after 90 seconds including the 12V power port in cargo area.
Well, I can get accessory mode for 20-30 min....lol.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those that weren't able to get a set on the first batch. Looks like there is an error with the count down clock on their site. There are 2 of them. 1 shows 1 hour away and another one shows 2 hours away. I believe the next batch is released in 1 hour - 9AM EST.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 1674824412154

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 1674824436549
Sponsored