Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ordering page is live. I was able to order a set around 8:58 AM EST.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Freakin' awesome! Thanks for all that. OK, I'm an accountant! So as to wiring these lights from IAG, if I want to run a wire so that I can hit a switch and turn them on whether the vehicle is on or off....sounds like I can't do that to an AUX switch? I'd have to hook to a wire behind glove box? And if so, then how does it turn on/off? Thx.
Not sure if this will help or not, but as mentioned none of the auxiliary switches are powered once you shut the Bronco off. In addition, most of the power in the Bronco is on a CAN BUS system which simply means you can't just tap into it for power.

So IAG gives you 2 methods of wiring these up which you can do either one separately, or both depending on what you wanted to do.

Method one powers the lights on when your door opens. This obviously works with the Bronco off but there is no way to control if they come on (eg they are not linked to the overhead dome light buttons). So say you're out at night and you open your door and you do NOT want the entire parking lot seeing your business...you are SOL.

The second method allows you to wire it up to an auxiliary switch. So you can control when they come on and off as long as the Bronco is powered on.

Now based on a few of your post, it seems like you may not be clear as to how the auxiliary switches work, and how the leads throughout the Bronco work.

All six switches (some very by amperage) are powered but their leads all are disconnected at the right rear of the firewall.

Right next to that spot at the firewall, are connection points that lead to various areas of the Bronco. Those are dead wires. So say you want to use auxiliary 3 to power the wire that leads to behind the glove box... You simply go to the firewall, find the wire for auxiliary 3, find the wire that is run to behind the glove box, and connect the two.

Sonin the case of these lights, you run their aux switch lead to either the one behind the glove box, are the one above the sun visor that's meant for a light bar. Then under the hood by the firewall, you decide what auxiliary switch (use one of the smaller amp ones) and connect that to the dead wire lead to make it live and done.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As of 9:08 AM EST the 4 door hardtop kit is out of stock

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally was able placed an order. Crazy within minutes after ordering, they are already out of stock for the 4 door hardtop.

Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As of 9:08 AM EST the 4 door hardtop kit is out of stock
damn... I'm sorry to hear that :( either supply is low or these are super popular.

Hey Ford, do you think this may be a design flaw if all these people are scooping up this solution?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WTF! Hilarious. I was on a 9:00, by the time I put my credit card info in they were out. I got Van Halen tickets easier in 1984.
If trying to get a PS5 taught me anything it was to do the following..

1. Create account on the website
2. Enter payment information and shipping address ahead of time and save it to your account.
3. Be on the page hitting F5 even a few minutes before the scheduled release time. (In this instance the page was actually up and running a few minutes before 9 AM)

porkchop express

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 camaro ss 1le, 2017 focus st, 2020 ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If trying to get a PS5 taught me anything it was to do the following..

1. Create account on the website
2. Enter payment information and shipping address ahead of time and save it to your account.
3. Be on the page hitting F5 even a few minutes before the scheduled release time. (In this instance the page was actually up and running a few minutes before 9 AM)
Thanks. I'm a slow typist.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco | '16 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Started ordering at 9:00am (apparently I'm a fool for not trying before the actual drop time) and it was out of stock (4dr) by the time I typed my credit card...
I guess they weren't joking with "limited quantity," I wonder how many were available?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The large Bronco groups were watching and waiting for these too, they are very popular.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Started ordering at 9:00am (apparently I'm a fool for not trying before the actual drop time) and it was out of stock (4dr) by the time I typed my credit card...
I guess they weren't joking with "limited quantity," I wonder how many were available?
We are releasing HUNDREDS of kits at a time. These were just incredibly anticipated and popular. We are building as fast as we can!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco | '16 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are releasing HUNDREDS of kits at a time. These were just incredibly anticipated and popular. We are building as fast as we can!
Hearing "hundreds" sounds a bit like Tobias "We're building dozens!" as I'm sure demand is in the thousands! I'm sure you have a count of the "Notify me when in stock" records, I'd be curious how many thousands it really is.
Glad they're so popular and this a successful product for your business. Looking forward to the next round!
Any estimated dates for the next drop?

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hearing "hundreds" sounds a bit like Tobias "We're building dozens!" as I'm sure demand is in the thousands! I'm sure you have a count of the "Notify me when in stock" records, I'd be curious how many thousands it really is.
Glad they're so popular and this a successful product for your business. Looking forward to the next round!
Any estimated dates for the next drop?
The next drop will be Friday 2/3.
Sponsored