J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that weren't able to get a set on the first batch. Looks like there is an error with the count down clock on their site. There are 2 of them. 1 shows 1 hour away and another one shows 2 hours away. I believe the next batch is released in 1 hour - 9AM EST.

1674824412154.png

1674824436549.png
sold out again before I could order
Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When will you have them for hardtops? All you have in stock is for soft tops only??

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When will you have them for hardtops? All you have in stock is for soft tops only??
The hard top kits sold out in 8 minutes this morning. Building more as I type this and will have another drop next Friday.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got my 4dr soft top kit this morning. Didn't sit by my PC waiting because I had an early morning meeting. Looks like there are still some out there.

Thank you @IAG Performance

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shipping kills this for me in Canada...

99 dollers for lights.
65 dollers to ship it!!!!!!!
Inventory is tight at the moment just based on the sheer volume of people looking to get these. Once we get over that hump, reach out to us directly through phone or email and we will see if we can figure out a cheaper shipping method for you.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I cant remember the last time I entered my cc number that fast! lol

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine has arrived!!! Clear that calendar and, "let there be light."

DRC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was finally able to place the light kit order for the 4 door hardtop yesterday at 7:36PM. Received a tracking number at 8:32AM this morning. Yeah

FRM

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 22 Bronco Base , 19 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just ordered mine!!!

Sponsored

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn't expect a concert ticket like sellout :( looks like I'm waiting till next Friday.

Dwadeuru10

Badlands
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't realize this many Broncos were actually produced with Hardtops, haha. Glad I'm just stuck with the soft top...But still ordering before they run out.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if this will help or not, but as mentioned none of the auxiliary switches are powered once you shut the Bronco off. In addition, most of the power in the Bronco is on a CAN BUS system which simply means you can't just tap into it for power.

So IAG gives you 2 methods of wiring these up which you can do either one separately, or both depending on what you wanted to do.

Method one powers the lights on when your door opens. This obviously works with the Bronco off but there is no way to control if they come on (eg they are not linked to the overhead dome light buttons). So say you're out at night and you open your door and you do NOT want the entire parking lot seeing your business...you are SOL.

The second method allows you to wire it up to an auxiliary switch. So you can control when they come on and off as long as the Bronco is powered on.

Now based on a few of your post, it seems like you may not be clear as to how the auxiliary switches work, and how the leads throughout the Bronco work.

All six switches (some very by amperage) are powered but their leads all are disconnected at the right rear of the firewall.

Right next to that spot at the firewall, are connection points that lead to various areas of the Bronco. Those are dead wires. So say you want to use auxiliary 3 to power the wire that leads to behind the glove box... You simply go to the firewall, find the wire for auxiliary 3, find the wire that is run to behind the glove box, and connect the two.

Sonin the case of these lights, you run their aux switch lead to either the one behind the glove box, are the one above the sun visor that's meant for a light bar. Then under the hood by the firewall, you decide what auxiliary switch (use one of the smaller amp ones) and connect that to the dead wire lead to make it live and done.
Thx for that! Will read 8 times until I understand it all....I would like the option to NOT have them come on all the time. What if she bumps the door handle while...oh, never mind.