Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Correct no interference with the airbags since they fire down not out. Just make sure you run the wiring behind the airbags as shown in the instructions.
So are you releasing more of the 4-door hardtop version to the public tomorrow? Missed out last time by only a few minutes.

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@IAG Performance - these are excellent. Anyone who is on the fence - here’s my 2 cents.
I ordered Friday - got an email they shipped a few hours later. Thought it was BS, but they sent a tracking number and they arrived the next day (yesterday) in a nice package - very nice package. Overnight arrival - awesome!
The harness and light quality looks first rate - well made and good insulation wrapping the harness. I’m pleased.
Took less than an hour to install. Their video is perfect. Thought it would be more difficult - it’s mostly east as pie. More on that in a sec.
Very bright - way WAY better than stock.

so - here’s my only concerns -
Tapping the power wire at the fuse panel is a PAIN. Hard to reach, harder to see. BE CAREFUL - there are two gray wires, (on mine anyway) one with a brown tracer/stripe, and the one you want- a gray with purple tracer. Under the dash it’s hard to see which is which - don’t get the wrong one - I almost did in my double check I saw the other gray wire. Woo - that was close!
Second- I have a soft top and a hard top. I figured I could get the cheaper set without the brackets. I was wrong. Even if you have a soft top, but have the hard top prep (with the black rectangular plates on top of your roll bars near the b pillar) you WILL need their brackets ONLY WHEN YOU MOUNT THE HARD TOP. No brackets are needed when the soft top is on, even if you have the prep kit. The lights are in the way of the hard top latches, the brackets need to be used to get them out of the way. Bottom line - hard top on, brackets on. That wasn’t clear when I ordered, but I take responsibility for that one.
I called IAG to get the brackets - left a message - (my lights are installed but hanging in position now until I get the brackets. But they are all working great)
I guess I’ll report back on their service to see how long the brackets take to get. Based on my experience so far - I bet they will be good. We’ll see.
No - I don’t work for or even know any of these guys - this is a well made, well packaged and easy to install product with simple instructions in the video. Keep you phone with you at the bronco and go step by step.
Thanks @IAGperformance.

as for connecting the lights to an aux wire, that was simple too. There’s a pigtail on the harness with a connector attached. Just run your power to that and don’t worry about the amperage - pulls so little draw almost any power supply will work. The lights are very efficient. I wired it to one of my aux switches. Works perfectly.
OK so in my above post I mentioned that I had to order the brackets because I didn’t think I needed them - I assumed since I had both tops I wouldn’t need them. As you know that was incorrect, if you have a hard top installed you’re gonna need the brackets.
So what about the customer service? I called and spoke to Pat on Monday who first offered to send them out to me. I mentioned to him I was going to be in his area and he graciously offered me a tour of his facility.

I was not far away on business so i drove out there this afternoon to pick up the brackets and see the shop. It’s a very impressive place, clean, organized and a much larger operation than I thought it was. They had a couple of nice Broncos there that they’re using to try out new product.
After my walkaround tour, Pat gave me the new brackets. They cost me about 30 bucks, which is exactly what I expected, and I was on my way. Bottom line, super nice company to deal with and a really good product. Really nice of them to go out of their way and show me around.
Thanks IAG! RESPECT.

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Installed the IAG dome light kit today. I utilized both the pdf and YouTube video to install. Thanks to the others who have posted about the right wire and cutting the ziptie. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Taking my time it took me 3 hrs. I didn't hook to an Aux switch at this time. IAG shipped same day. Was really impressed. I would recommend this to anybody desiring more interior light.

IMG_20230202_171734900.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So are you releasing more of the 4-door hardtop version to the public tomorrow? Missed out last time by only a few minutes.
Yes, we will be releasing for of the 4-door hardtop version this morning at 9 AM EST.

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got a set... had to notify myself.

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes! got a set as well. I was hitting refresh for the past 15 minutes haha

RUZ

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150, 2020 QX80
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got one too.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got a set... had to notify myself.
Same... got no notification this time, but kept hitting refresh until I won the lottery. Excited for it to arrive!!

Your Order Contains...
Cart ItemsSKUQtyItem Price
Item Total​
IAG 4PC Interior LED Dome Light Kit with Harness For 2021+ Ford Bronco
(Vehicle Model: 4 Door Hardtop (Includes Mounting Brackets))
IAG-ACC-

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs