Sponsored

New Product Release: IAG Full Length EZ-Step Add-On for 2dr & 4dr *INTRODUCTORY PRICE*

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm all in for the four door version...
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much would they hold up to off-road? If they hit the ground, would they bend into the body? Have you tested how much up force before they bend?

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How much would they hold up to off-road? If they hit the ground, would they bend into the body? Have you tested how much up force before they bend?
For any serious offroading where you may be hitting the steps on rocks, we do recommend removing them. Thankfully, they have been designed to be easily removable for exactly this purpose!

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For any serious offroading where you may be hitting the steps on rocks, we do recommend removing them. Thankfully, they have been designed to be easily removable for exactly this purpose!
Are you going to be reaching out soon to the people who placed interest in them on your site soon? Are you going to offer them in order you received the interest?

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you going to be reaching out soon to the people who placed interest in them on your site soon? Are you going to offer them in order you received the interest?
By hitting the "Notify Me When Available" you will receive an automatic email when the steps are available for purchase. Once you get that email, you will immediately be able to go onto the website and purchase the steps. From there they will be sent out in the order received.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By hitting the "Notify Me When Available" you will receive an automatic email when the steps are available for purchase. Once you get that email, you will immediately be able to go onto the website and purchase the steps. From there they will be sent out in the order received.
So they havent gone out yet cause I think i was one of the first to Notify me.... Keep checking my junk too.. wait.. that doesnt sound good lol

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@IAG Performance Any chance there will be a flush with the stock rail "V1" style for these? If not, is there a reason. Thank you

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@IAG Performance Any chance there will be a flush with the stock rail "V1" style for these? If not, is there a reason. Thank you
With the original single steps, the V2 is overwhelmingly the more popular choice so we stuck with that for the full length. We do not currently have any plans to offer the full length in the V1 height.

Reactions: Dom

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I truly love these but that price point just seems very high. Jeep Side steps (Or truck) are in the 300-500 range. Tired of paying the new Brocon tax. Will wait for another option or sale.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We are finally ready to provide more details of our long awaited Full Length EZ-Step Add-on Side Steps. We appreciate the continued support of the Bronco community and your input on the creation of these steps. We also heard your feedback on the price and we have decided to offer an introductory price of $749.99 for TWO DOOR and $799.99 for FOUR DOOR.

We have begun initial production and expect these steps to be available for purchase and shipment in approximately 5-6 weeks.

We are going to do this pre-order a little differently than we have before.
Instead of paying up front you can go to the product page and choose your vehicle. From there a button will appear that says "Notify Me When Available" Click that button and enter your email address and you will receive an automatic email when the steps are IN STOCK and available to ship. In stock orders should ship within 24-72 hours. You'll be able to select your color choice for the logo plates when you place your order.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-full-length-ez-step-add-on-for-2021-ford-bronco-1-pair/
When will these be available?