Sponsored

New Product Release: IAG Full Length EZ-Step Add-On for 2dr & 4dr *INTRODUCTORY PRICE*

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When will these be available?
They went live on the website this morning. We have sold out of the first batch already though. We are going to leave back ordering open on the website for the next 100 orders. Lead time will be 1-2 weeks on the next batch.
Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ordered. guess I'll (hopefully) be in the next batch.

Luyi_PR

Badlands
First Name
Enrique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, BMW X5 xDrive45e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the email, ordered 10 mins after and they already gone :(. Hopefully I'll hit next batch. Nice looking hardware.

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn’t get an email and I was one of the first to submit interest. I looked and the 2 door are not available.. will they be in the future?
The 2-door models will likely still be a few more weeks out.

MCPA

Big Bend
First Name
Marcie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6 Mustangs, 2021 F-150 Powerboost, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
(y) WOW! I got the email notification at 9:06am yesterday and ordered at 9:10am – and they were delivered before 11:30 this morning (north central PA, so not far from IAG headquarters in Maryland). Now I have to find time to get them installed. Can't wait! Everything I've bought for my Bronco has been from IAG or Mabett, because of their support of this forum. Well done!

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Full Length EZ-Step Add-On for 2dr & 4dr *INTRODUCTORY PRICE* 1657125425845

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it safe to assume these could be swapped sides so the wider portion of the step is at the front of the vehicle? Seems a better setup to protect the sides from rocks thrown from the front tires.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it safe to assume these could be swapped sides so the wider portion of the step is at the front of the vehicle? Seems a better setup to protect the sides from rocks thrown from the front tires.
I asked the same thing as I think it would look better with the wider side at the front. They said they could be used on either side. I think thats the way Ill run them.

Sponsored

MCPA

Big Bend
First Name
Marcie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6 Mustangs, 2021 F-150 Powerboost, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Super easy to install. There weren't any instructions in the box or videos on the website yet, but if you watch the install video for the small steps, you can see how the stud/jam nut system works. Once I figured that out, it was smooth sailing and I was able to get them tightened up.
Seems very sturdy and will be a huge help when opening the top.
I thought I would want the wide part in the front, but I tried it and didn't like it. It seems more useful to have the wide part at the back. Thanks IAG for the quick turnaround and great design!

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Full Length EZ-Step Add-On for 2dr & 4dr *INTRODUCTORY PRICE* 20220707_083341
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Full Length EZ-Step Add-On for 2dr & 4dr *INTRODUCTORY PRICE* 20220707_083401
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Full Length EZ-Step Add-On for 2dr & 4dr *INTRODUCTORY PRICE* 20220707_083409
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Full Length EZ-Step Add-On for 2dr & 4dr *INTRODUCTORY PRICE* 20220707_083415
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Full Length EZ-Step Add-On for 2dr & 4dr *INTRODUCTORY PRICE* 20220707_083441
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Full Length EZ-Step Add-On for 2dr & 4dr *INTRODUCTORY PRICE* 20220707_083528

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine today. Packaging did not hold up but only an issue with a damaged bolt that poked through the box. No instructions but used a little trial & error. Nice addition!!!

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Full Length EZ-Step Add-On for 2dr & 4dr *INTRODUCTORY PRICE* 20220707_164837
Answering the real questions with this pic! Nice!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just got my bronco today finally (ice mountain escapee!) and after climbing in and out a few times, i’ve decided i do need these after all. lol. just placed my order 🤗 definitely ordering the interior lights once those come out, too.
Sponsored