First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX, Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, both of our test mule Broncos are base models, so we don't have the forward-facing camera to test with. It is definitely something that we want to add to the website once we have images that show exactly what gets blocked for each bull bar.
Looking at the
IAG I-Line Mini Bull Bar for 24" Light Bar for 2021+ Ford Bronco w/Modular Bumper
Did you guys ever get a test mule with the ACC and front camera to see if there was any interference?
Sponsored

Oobeedoobenubi

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
IAG I-Line Bull Bars for Protection and Style

The IAG I-Line Bull Bars are designed to enhance the appearance of your Bronco, but also add a measure of front-end protection against off-road debris. The bull bars feature heavy-duty steel construction and come in a variety of styles to fit your needs. Many offer solutions for mounting additional lighting as well as winches to the front of your Bronco. Bull bars are designed to mount to the OEM modular bumper found on many 2021 and 2022 Bronco models. *Modular bumper is required for installation*

SHOP ALL NOW

1669046215076.png

IAG I-Line Tall Bull Bar

The IAG I-Line Tall Bull Bar is designed to enhance the appearance of your Bronco, but also add a measure of front-end protection against off-road debris. The bull bar features heavy-duty steel construction and covers the front grill area of the Bronco, including around the headlights. The tall bull bar may block the front view of the camera.

SHOP NOW

3B1A0180.JPG
3B1A0183.JPG

IAG I-Line Modular Front Bumper Winch Mount *Fits most winches with 10"x4.5" mounting bolt pattern*

The IAG I-Line Bull Bar with Integrated Winch Mount is designed to enhance the appearance and utility of your Bronco, but also add a measure of front-end protection against off-road debris. The bull bar features a convenient mounting location for an aftermarket recovery winch (not included.) Heavy-duty construction ensures strength and reliability.

SHOP NOW

1668779566734.png

1668779576640.png

IAG I-Line Modular Bumper OEM Style Bull Bar

The IAG I-Line OEM Style Bull Bar is designed to enhance the appearance of your Bronco, but also add a measure of front-end protection against off-road debris. The bull bar features heavy-duty steel construction and closely mimics the size and shape of the OEM accessory bull bar. The OEM Style bull bar may block the front view of the camera.

SHOP NOW

1668779733795.png

1668779742840.png

IAG I-Line Mini Bull Bar for 24" Light Bar *Light bar sold separately*

The IAG I-Line Mini Bull Bar for 24" Light Bar is designed to enhance the appearance of your Bronco, but also add a measure of front-end protection against off-road debris. The bull bar features a convenient mounting location for an additional exterior light bar (sold separately.)

SHOP NOW
WHITE LED BAR
YELLOW LED BAR

3B1A0221.JPG
3B1A0222.JPG
Any idea when the tall bullbar will be back in stock? I would love to get one. Chinese knockoffs are $200 more than this on amazon and the JCR hoop looks a bit excessive and is double the price.

kurtblo32

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1971 Bronco, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone installed the mini bulll bar with the IAG 24" light bar yet? Curious if it had any effects with the camera ?

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bump
interested in this, anybody have an answer?
Thanks

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bump
interested in this, anybody have an answer?
Thanks
Has anyone installed the mini bulll bar with the IAG 24" light bar yet? Curious if it had any effects with the camera ?
You are absolutely going to pick up some of the bar and light in the camera view. Roughly the lower half of the image is going to be obstructed. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot you can do about that, short of doing a bar that has a camera relocation option.

Sponsored

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the quick reply
I’ve purchased a few items from you
Guys
Most recently the interior dome lights
They work perfectly and install instructions were very helpful.
keep up the good work and great customer service

dbeacham15

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did y'alls come with washers?
Mine didn't, and the bolts would just slide right through the pre-drilled holes on the bull bar.

Had to run to the local hardware store for black washers. Really wish IAG would have splurged and included the $3 of washers required to install.

PXL_20221217_213925482.jpg

PXL_20221217_221514460.jpg
Mine didnt come with washers either.. Guess the quality control on the shipments isn't quite there yet. Meh.. off to Lowes I guess.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine didnt come with washers either.. Guess the quality control on the shipments isn't quite there yet. Meh.. off to Lowes I guess.
I used some hardware store washers too, but I still called them and asked for a proper set that matched better. They shipped them pretty quick.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm very interested in the brush guard, but I don't have the modular bumper. Wish I had gotten it, as it would be easier to add fogs to the modular than add the modular after the fact ;)

I'm also interested in protection from a deer strike, and to clarify, I'm not looking for the guard to completely withstand damage, but just to deflect the damage because it is cheaper to replace the guard, maybe the bumper, than the whole front end ;)

Any chance it would fit the capable bumper if I am willing to drill?

Also, I might be willing to swing by some day and let you take a look at my capable bumper and see what you can do. I'm a few hours away, but I have family near Leesburg that I could stay with for a night or two.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm very interested in the brush guard, but I don't have the modular bumper. Wish I had gotten it, as it would be easier to add fogs to the modular than add the modular after the fact ;)

I'm also interested in protection from a deer strike, and to clarify, I'm not looking for the guard to completely withstand damage, but just to deflect the damage because it is cheaper to replace the guard, maybe the bumper, than the whole front end ;)

Any chance it would fit the capable bumper if I am willing to drill?

Also, I might be willing to swing by some day and let you take a look at my capable bumper and see what you can do. I'm a few hours away, but I have family near Leesburg that I could stay with for a night or two.
The current bull bar offerings definitely won't work on the capable bumper. Even with drilling, the shape of the mounts is much different than the shape of the bumper. We actually just picked up a capable bumper a few weeks ago to try to do some development with. We have a lot of "pokers in the fire" at the moment but once we have some time we will get the bumper installed and see what we can come up with!

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The current bull bar offerings definitely won't work on the capable bumper. Even with drilling, the shape of the mounts is much different than the shape of the bumper. We actually just picked up a capable bumper a few weeks ago to try to do some development with. We have a lot of "pokers in the fire" at the moment but once we have some time we will get the bumper installed and see what we can come up with!
Thanks for the update - I'll keep an eye out :)

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally installed mine. Looks awesome. Just wish it came with light tabs.

IMG_20221209_171436580_HDR.jpg
What mount did you use for your round lights?

Last edited:

86Isuzu

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco II, 03 Ranger Level II, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What mount did you use for your round lights?
Rugged Ridge X-Clamp ( RUG11031.01 )
I cannot recommend them. I'll dig up a picture, but these things are chipped to all hell. The paint has flaked off
I hear Rigid has a good set, but have not tried them yet.

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rugged Ridge X-Clamp ( RUG11031.01 )
I cannot recommend them. I'll dig up a picture, but these things are chipped to all hell. The paint has flaked off
I hear Rigid has a good set, but have not tried them yet.
Well damn, they look good in the pic. I'm gonna try these from Nilight and see how they do with my 7" rounders.

86Isuzu

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco II, 03 Ranger Level II, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Bull Bars for 2021+ Ford Bronco IMG_20230610_115244982_HDR
lots of chipping
Sponsored