Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IAG I-Line Front Door Foot Rest is Ready for Adventure

The IAG I-Line door foot rest pedal is the perfect spot to rest your foot when cruising with your doors off. The pedal is constructed of heavy gauge steel and features an attractive and durable powder-coated finish. The pedals fold in for extra side clearance when not in use.

SHOP NOW

Ford Bronco New Product Release :  IAG I-Line Front Door Foot Rest 1669142897156

A TOUCH OF STYLE

The IAG I-Line Door Foot Rest set includes two black powdercoated foot rests. The foot rests give the vehicle an aggressive off-road look. Whether driving or parked they look great. Please exercise caution when using these pedals while driving.

SHOP NOW

Ford Bronco New Product Release :  IAG I-Line Front Door Foot Rest 1669142974535

EASY TO INSTALL

The I-Line Foot Rests are easy to install. They simply slip right into the OEM front door hinge assembly and are secured with a nut on the bottom. Installation takes less than 5 minutes. These foot rests are not designed to be load bearing.

SHOP NOW

Ford Bronco New Product Release :  IAG I-Line Front Door Foot Rest 1669143066881
Sponsored