Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IAG I-Line Mud Flaps Protect Your Investment
The IAG I-Line Mud flap Set is designed to mount using existing holes, no cutting or drilling is required for mounting. Once installed, these flaps provide an extra layer of protection between your tires and your paint. Mud, snow, ice, and other road debris simply bounce off of these flaps before hitting the side of your truck. These mud flaps are designed for street and light offroad use. Unlike others on the market, our mudflap set includes longer stainless hardware to make installation a breeze. We also include a replacement factory-style body clip to ensure a secure connection to your Bronco. Clears OEM tires with stock offset wheels even on Sasquatch Package equipped Broncos. These mud flaps work perfectly with the OEM rock rails found on some Bronco models. Removal of the factory crash bar is not required for installation.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps 1669046409258

IAG I-Line Mud Flap Front and Rear Set

Constructed of high-quality ABS Plastic, these mud flaps resist scratching and cracking. They feature a small IAG mountain logo in each corner. ABS plastic is very durable and designed for this type of application. These flaps look great and provide superior protection from the elements.

SHOP NOW

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps 1668799988547

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps 1668800002700

IAG I-Line Mud Flap Set *Front Only*

The IAG I-Line Two Piece Front Mudflap Set includes flaps for the front of your Bronco only. Designed to mount using existing holes, no cutting or drilling is required for mounting. Once installed, these flaps provide an extra layer of protection between your tires and your paint.

SHOP NOW

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps 1668800019680

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps 1668800029704

Sponsored

Last edited:

BitterBronco

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tuxedo Black Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are great looking! @IAG Performance are you guys having a Black Friday sale?

if I’m getting flaps, can I get a deal on steps too? Sweeten the deal! Lol

jk on the rhetoric but serious on the Black Friday sale question!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Jazer Will these mudflaps fit my Bronco? I wanted to make a dozen new accounts to ask this question in a new thread each. But I'll have to just ask here , I guess.

On topic, these look fantastic! @IAG Performance one question, what is part number 13? Your install instructions give them an ID not referenced in the key. I'm assuming some sort of natural rubber pad for protecting the body from the flap rubbing?

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps Screenshot_20221118_120254_Drive

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Jazer Will these mudflaps fit my Bronco? I wanted to make a dozen new accounts to ask this question in a new thread each. But I'll have to just ask here , I guess.

On topic, these look fantastic! @IAG Performance one question, what is part number 13? Your install instructions give them an ID not referenced in the key. I'm assuming some sort of natural rubber pad for protecting the body from the flap rubbing?

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps Screenshot_20221118_120254_Drive
You are correct, that is an adhesive rubber pad that is installed on the front of the rear bumper between the bumper and the mudflap itself. It should be referenced later on in the install instructions, but we will update the numbered list so that it shows correctly.

Sponsored

ottergt

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1996 Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
EDIT - I see IAG answere as I was typing!
Rick - I think #13 are sheets of stick-on material to keep rattling noise down between flaps and fender/bumper. (Cut to fitand stick where you want.)

Screenshot_20221118_120254_Drive.jpg

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow! These are super inexpensive. Are these made in the USA?
All of our I-Line products are imported (the "I" in I-Line) from a variety of different manufacturers from across the world. We do have our own in-house line of products as well that are designed and built right here at our Westminster, MD facility. Check out the video below to see a tour of the shop!

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It looks almost identical to the one I got off Amazon...

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps 1668812100266

But regardless, either products are super durable. I only had minor issue taking the factory wheel well liner clips off. Besides that easy install.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@IAG Performance -
These work with factory steps?
It does. Mine has factory steps. The front flaps rest firmly against the the steps.
Cut and stick included #13 foam material between them so they don't rub against.

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These look great. Do you think they will work with the rock slide engineering step sliders?

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They look just like the ones Mabett sells, they probably all come from the same trough. I like mine but make sure if they didn't give you stainless steel bolts to get some before you mount these. Mine rusted out in about a month.

Last edited:

Name

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They look just like the ones Marbet sells, they probably all come from the same trough.
Mabett. They do look the same. Seems likely since they're imported.