First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you found any? My OBX will have 35s with a +35 offset (and a little poke) so the sticking out is probably for the best, but I sure wouldn’t want that if I had factory +55 offset.
I have not found any that are made for a standard flare. All I have seen is for a SAS flare and that sticks out to far. The search continues.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will these fit on a non-snatched badlands (rock-rails)?
Yes, these will work with factory rock rails. Post #32 from one of the forum members I believe has some good pictures.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just completed the fronts and my experience is similar to others. The rear will be next, but here are my notes regarding the front install. Also one of my flaps came damaged on the rear side in the area with the plastic boxes (braces). Will have to follow up with it, but I installed it anyway since it more of a cosmetic issue.

1 - Taking the fender flair off is a changeling the first time you attempt it but when I got to the second side it was easier since I knew the quirky process.
2 - The paper directions that come with the kit are absolute crap and should be used as fire starter. The YT online video from IAG should act as reference and the two contradict each other in a few ways. My only gripe is that the screws are silver and not black as shown in the video.
3 - The plastic retainers provided are junk, the stock ones actually worked better for me for the one that holds the inner side down. There have been comments on other threads that it would't hold for long under pressure but it appears it will.
4 - The directions show the plate between the inner well padding and the video shows it against, I went with against. The video does not show the front cushion / buffer being applied to the flair but the paper does. I cut the small strip like it tries to show in the really bad picture.
5 - The gold retaining clips are very tight and would take some paint off if just slid on, so I used some electric tape to prevent that.
6 - The flair lock that is close to the screws is tight to re-lock but doable.

I seen a post about the length of the flap which to me looks inline with the lowest part of the underside. This makes sense, as one wouldn't want it to be the lowest point.

My only gripe and it's about timing is that now they are on sale, I got them a few weeks ago.

Wish the screws were black and better plastic clips, aside from that I am a happy customer.

IAG thanks and good job considering the price point.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps tempImageeWWjvw

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 6.06.51 AM

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 6.06.32 AM

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just completed the fronts and my experience is similar to others. The rear will be next, but here are my notes regarding the front install. Also one of my flaps came damaged on the rear side in the area with the plastic boxes (braces). Will have to follow up with it, but I installed it anyway since it more of a cosmetic issue.

1 - Taking the fender flair off is a changeling the first time you attempt it but when I got to the second side it was easier since I knew the quirky process.
2 - The paper directions that come with the kit are absolute crap and should be used as fire starter. The YT online video from IAG should act as reference and the two contradict each other in a few ways. My only gripe is that the screws are silver and not black as shown in the video.
3 - The plastic retainers provided are junk, the stock ones actually worked better for me for the one that holds the inner side down. There have been comments on other threads that it would't hold for long under pressure but it appears it will.
4 - The directions show the plate between the inner well padding and the video shows it against, I went with against. The video does not show the front cushion / buffer being applied to the flair but the paper does. I cut the small strip like it tries to show in the really bad picture.
5 - The gold retaining clips are very tight and would take some paint off if just slid on, so I used some electric tape to prevent that.
6 - The flair lock that is close to the screws is tight to re-lock but doable.

I seen a post about the length of the flap which to me looks inline with the lowest part of the underside. This makes sense, as one wouldn't want it to be the lowest point.

My only gripe and it's about timing is that now they are on sale, I got them a few weeks ago.

Wish the screws were black and better plastic clips, aside from that I am a happy customer.

IAG thanks and good job considering the price point.
Thank you for your feedback! I wanted to address a couple of your points just so that you are aware, as well as anybody else looking at this. But we will certainly take any feedback provided to help continue to improve.

Feel free to reach out to [email protected] with your order information regarding the damaged mud flap. We pride ourselves on having domestic, friendly customer service reps, that actually answer emails and phone calls on concerns or questions.

The screws are silver because we switched them all with stainless hardware. The black steel hardware that is included with most of the other kits on the market was rusting almost immediately and that just wasn't acceptable. We'd love for it to be black, but black-coated stainless hardware is astronomically more expensive than silver stainless and would push these into a price point that puts us out of the competitive market.

We created our own PDF paper instructions that are much better and use the same process as the video. That can be found HERE.

Beyond that, thank you for your honest review!

Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for your feedback! I wanted to address a couple of your points just so that you are aware, as well as anybody else looking at this. But we will certainly take any feedback provided to help continue to improve.

Feel free to reach out to [email protected] with your order information regarding the damaged mud flap. We pride ourselves on having domestic, friendly customer service reps, that actually answer emails and phone calls on concerns or questions.

The screws are silver because we switched them all with stainless hardware. The black steel hardware that is included with most of the other kits on the market was rusting almost immediately and that just wasn't acceptable. We'd love for it to be black, but black-coated stainless hardware is astronomically more expensive than silver stainless and would push these into a price point that puts us out of the competitive market.

We created our own PDF paper instructions that are much better and use the same process as the video. That can be found HERE.

Beyond that, thank you for your honest review!
Sent an email and thanks for the response. Product for the cost is spot on and I'm sure we all want better screws so that is much appreciated.

I suggest just going with a card in the box that has a QR code which takes you to the manual that you linked. The updated manual is very professional and much better!

Thank you!

Attachments

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, these will work with factory rock rails. Post #32 from one of the forum members I believe has some good pictures.
The remaining question is will these work on a non-sasquatch Badlands with the more narrow flare? I don't want the mud flap sticking out further than the flare. If I get confirmation these will work I'll order ASAP. Thanks

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The remaining question is will these work on a non-sasquatch Badlands with the more narrow flare? I don't want the mud flap sticking out further than the flare. If I get confirmation these will work I'll order ASAP. Thanks
They will work on the non-sasquatch fender flares, but they will stick out a little bit. See the picture below for an idea of what they will look like.

Mudflap NonSAS.jpg

Sponsored

dmhalka

Badlands
First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the original post says black friday sale, b
IAG I-Line Mud Flaps Protect Your Investment
The IAG I-Line Mud flap Set is designed to mount using existing holes, no cutting or drilling is required for mounting. Once installed, these flaps provide an extra layer of protection between your tires and your paint. Mud, snow, ice, and other road debris simply bounce off of these flaps before hitting the side of your truck. These mud flaps are designed for street and light offroad use. Unlike others on the market, our mudflap set includes longer stainless hardware to make installation a breeze. We also include a replacement factory-style body clip to ensure a secure connection to your Bronco. Clears OEM tires with stock offset wheels even on Sasquatch Package equipped Broncos. These mud flaps work perfectly with the OEM rock rails found on some Bronco models. Removal of the factory crash bar is not required for installation.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps PXL_20221125_220718448.MP

IAG I-Line Mud Flap Front and Rear Set

Constructed of high-quality ABS Plastic, these mud flaps resist scratching and cracking. They feature a small IAG mountain logo in each corner. ABS plastic is very durable and designed for this type of application. These flaps look great and provide superior protection from the elements.

SHOP NOW

IAG I-Line Mud Flap Set *Front Only*

The IAG I-Line Two Piece Front Mudflap Set includes flaps for the front of your Bronco only. Designed to mount using existing holes, no cutting or drilling is required for mounting. Once installed, these flaps provide an extra layer of protection between your tires and your paint.

SHOP NOW

Hi, the original post says black friday sale, but these don't appear to be part of the sale?

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They will work on the non-sasquatch fender flares, but they will stick out a little bit. See the picture below for an idea of what they will look like.

They are a great looking flare at a great price but they are really made for a SAS in my opinion. I would like to find a company that makes them for the smaller flare.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are the anti-shock pads for friction marks alone or noise/rattle?

I noticed the instructions mention front and back, but your install video only discusses the rear.

Prepped the rears for installing tomorrow. These will be installed for winter months only. I like that I can leave the mounting brackets installed without being an eye sore and just bolt on the flaps as needed.

Solid materials. I too will be looking to replace the visible bolts with black.

IntownBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did you use? Rust resistant?
I think it will rust over time. The local ACE hardware store had the replacement screw.
On another note.... I highly recommend not tightening down the back brackets until everything is in place.
Sponsored