Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the anti-shock pads for friction marks alone or noise/rattle?

I noticed the instructions mention front and back, but your install video only discusses the rear.

Prepped the rears for installing tomorrow. These will be installed for winter months only. I like that I can leave the mounting brackets installed without being an eye sore and just bolt on the flaps as needed.

Solid materials. I too will be looking to replace the visible bolts with black.
I would test fit them before adding the foam.
Sponsored

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are the anti-shock pads for friction marks alone or noise/rattle?

I noticed the instructions mention front and back, but your install video only discusses the rear.

Prepped the rears for installing tomorrow. These will be installed for winter months only. I like that I can leave the mounting brackets installed without being an eye sore and just bolt on the flaps as needed.

Solid materials. I too will be looking to replace the visible bolts with black.
The anti-shock pad is mainly friction marks, but also serves the purpose of cutting down and noise, just in case.

We found that it was really only required on the rear.

We found that the original black hardware was prone to rust, so we decided to change it out with stainless hardware to prevent that.

ForFoxSake

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any new updates by guys who have had these for awhile? Any regrets? I was going to by the rokblokz mudflaps for no hassle install....but they cost a fortune.

I wanted these for a 22 Bronco Wildtrak with the factory running boards.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just installed this morning - it was pretty straightforward and no hang ups or suggestions outside of the IAG video tutorial. I opted against the foam padding. Doesnā€™t seem necessary and I felt it would be easier to clean out salt, dirt, mud without them.

Planning to run them for winters only. Iā€™ll report back. I actually like the fit and finish on standard flares. Iā€™ve got 1.5ā€ spacers with Black Diamond Steelies and itā€™s JUST the right amount of coverage. The materials match pretty well too.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Broncoman23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@IAG Performance I have these and they work great. I will hear a rock hit the mudflap but not the side of the Bronco anymore. They very much look like they belong here, didn't like the gap between the fender and the running board. These fill that gap perfectly. I only have the fronts.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps mudflap1

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps mudfla2

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps mudflap3

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These are the Mabett Mud flaps.
These are not Mabett Mud flaps. Contrary to popular belief Mabett is not the manufacturer. We work with their manufacturer as well as many other manufacturers in various different countries for our I-Line of products. There are some key differences between ours and Mabett's. Our mud flaps come with stainless steel hardware, an additional body clip for the front mud flaps, they have a 3-year warranty, are in stock in our warehouse located in Westminster, MD and you can always reach one of our US-based support representatives with any questions.

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@IAG Performance

https://www.iagperformance.com/weat...e-size-no-drill-mudflaps-black-110140-120145/

Product page does not indicate if this is for all four wheels.

Can you add the 2023 Bronco to your fitment? They will be showing up real soon like.

Description says for 315 tire but says it won't fit any Broncos except First Edition. Obviously it should fit all Wildtracks and any one with Sasquatch, correct?
Just to be clear, these are not our IAG I-Line mudflaps. These are made by Weathertech.

With that said, this kit is for front and rear. We pull fitment data directly from the manufacture for products not made by us, so once Weathertech updates their fitment data, ours will be automatically updated.

Theoretically, they should fit any Sasquatch Bronco with 315 or down sized tire. But again, these are Weathertech mudflaps, not ours.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to be clear, these are not our IAG I-Line mudflaps. These are made by Weathertech.

With that said, this kit is for front and rear. We pull fitment data directly from the manufacture for products not made by us, so once Weathertech updates their fitment data, ours will be automatically updated.

Theoretically, they should fit any Sasquatch Bronco with 315 or down sized tire. But again, these are Weathertech mudflaps, not ours.
Yes, I understand this thread is about your flaps. I just wanted to point out some discrepancies on your site regarding other flaps you offer. I'm not sure why you even offer the Weathertech flaps given they are so similar to your own.

sgkartracer15

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, those before and after pics and the ones with the mud are great. Just ordered a set of the fronts off ole Amazon. Look forward getting them on my Bronco. (y)

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Waiting for bronco raptor flaps

Offroadrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 TRD PRO, 10 Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IAG I-Line Mud Flaps Protect Your Investment
The IAG I-Line Mud flap Set is designed to mount using existing holes, no cutting or drilling is required for mounting. Once installed, these flaps provide an extra layer of protection between your tires and your paint. Mud, snow, ice, and other road debris simply bounce off of these flaps before hitting the side of your truck. These mud flaps are designed for street and light offroad use. Unlike others on the market, our mudflap set includes longer stainless hardware to make installation a breeze. We also include a replacement factory-style body clip to ensure a secure connection to your Bronco. Clears OEM tires with stock offset wheels even on Sasquatch Package equipped Broncos. These mud flaps work perfectly with the OEM rock rails found on some Bronco models. Removal of the factory crash bar is not required for installation.

IAG I-Line Mud Flap Front and Rear Set

Constructed of high-quality ABS Plastic, these mud flaps resist scratching and cracking. They feature a small IAG mountain logo in each corner. ABS plastic is very durable and designed for this type of application. These flaps look great and provide superior protection from the elements.

SHOP NOW

IAG I-Line Mud Flap Set *Front Only*

The IAG I-Line Two Piece Front Mudflap Set includes flaps for the front of your Bronco only. Designed to mount using existing holes, no cutting or drilling is required for mounting. Once installed, these flaps provide an extra layer of protection between your tires and your paint.

SHOP NOW

Any idea when these will be back in stock?
Sponsored