Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These are the Mabett Mud flaps.
Mabett and many others. All of this stuff is open source Chinese molds. No one really owns them but the manufacturer Mabett and everyone else that is selling them sources from.

IAG is great to work with and would definitely buy from them before anyone else.
Sponsored

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @IAG Performance! I just ordered a set of fronts for my inbound Bronco.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine (fronts) installed today. Looks great! Not a hard install. Something always gives a little trouble (clip not wanting to come out) but overall a problem free install. I had put Gatorbacks on my previously owned Badlands but I actually like the look of these more- and they were WAY less expensive.
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps B32B6802-AC8F-4137-9476-3A03A51AADD5

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps 3E207584-93CE-46D1-BB93-2D076890D0BE

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed mine (fronts) today. I'll take some better close-up pics tomorrow and post here. Easy install. They are very subtle and look very OEM.

I did what someone else mentioned and put some electrical tape over the painted surface before sliding on the slip nuts, to protect the paint.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps DSC_4173.JPG

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps DSC_4171.JPG

Last edited:

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some additional pics ...

DSC_4243.JPG

DSC_4242.JPG

DSC_4241.JPG

Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got them on today.

The fender push pins drove me nuts. Had to get replacements at Auto Zone.

For the mechanically challenged (like myself) . . .

1. Tape on the fenders where the Mud flap clips are mounted is a wise choice to not scratch the paint.
2. Getting to the inner most push pin in the wheel well was frustrating - until I figured out that turning the steering wheel hard left or right gave me more access/clearance to get the push pin out/in when the damned tire wasn’t in the way. To be fair - there was too much alcohol involved at this point of the day.
3. The hard plastic mud flap & clamp need to be pushed in/adjusted to get the screws in straight.

Overall happy with the IAG Mud Flaps.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps 513DB897-B54A-4C4E-AB21-FD22A9AC0DB0

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Mud Flaps 335E024A-58B8-4404-B836-62CFEAB4D45E

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Out of stock :(

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500’s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How's the clearance with zero offset wheels and true 35's?

How's the clearance with zero offset wheels and true 35's?
not without interference. I will try trimming down some of the lip that runs the periphery to make room.

Mine don’t have that square ribbing up high so I am not sure how trimming it will affect it’s integrity.

JenB

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep LJ, 2021 4DR Badlands, 2023 DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out of stock :(
Front flaps still in stock--I just ordered some. Set with rears is not in stock.

Was wondering if the mini-flaps for rock rails could be flipped and used as rear flaps...

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just ordered these today after looking at several versions. I like IAG's approach and am excited to get these on so I won't have to worry as much on gravel roads and such.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just ordered these today after looking at several versions. I like IAG's approach and am excited to get these on so I won't have to worry as much on gravel roads and such.
What I like about them most is that the brackets stay in place and you can mount/remove very easily - which I do for heavy snow/salt/slush days.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
These flaps look nice, but has anyone found flaps that match standard flares?

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried installing a set of the front flaps, but I couldn’t get the inner hole to line up to get that plastic push pin in. I’m not sure if it’s the bracket or the flap, but what I did notice is that the cutout for the crash bars isn’t cut deep enough for that hole to line up.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I tried installing a set of the front flaps, but I couldn’t get the inner hole to line up to get that plastic push pin in. I’m not sure if it’s the bracket or the flap, but what I did notice is that the cutout for the crash bars isn’t cut deep enough for that hole to line up.
Is this just on one side or both sides? As crazy as this sounds, we've talked to numerous people whose crash bars are completely different lengths from side to side. Most seem to be the same length but I've personally talked to at least 5 people that once we started measuring we were all left scratching our heads on how a piece of square stock could have come from Ford an inch longer on one side.

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this just on one side or both sides? As crazy as this sounds, we've talked to numerous people whose crash bars are completely different lengths from side to side. Most seem to be the same length but I've personally talked to at least 5 people that once we started measuring we were all left scratching our heads on how a piece of square stock could have come from Ford an inch longer on one side.
Good news: I figured out the problem. The paper instructions are wrong. After watching the Youtube video, I realized what the issue is. If you follow the paper instructions, it has you sandwich the mount between the fender and the felt liner. The problem is that this pushes the mount too far outward because of how far the liner juts out, and that prevents the inner hole from lining up. In the video, the installer puts the mount on top of the liner, which allows for the mount to be pushed inward, and for the inner hole in the mudflap to line up properly.
Sponsored