Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IAG I-Line Seat Protection You Can Trust

Even if your Bronco is equipped with leather or marine grade vinyl interior, the back of the rear seats are still carpeted. If you have pets or haul heavy or dirty items in your vehicle this carpet can be easily damaged. The IAG I-Line Rear Seat Protector Mats are designed to cover this carpet and keep your interior clean. The perfectly sized mats are easily installed with the attached velcro and offer edge-to-edge protection for your seats. The textured finish is attractive and provides a non-slip surface for pets.

SHOP NOW

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Rear Seat Protector and Trunk Mat 1669046485100

WATERPROOF & WASHABLE

The I-Line Seat protector Mats are made of TPE, a waterproof, washable, and durable material. Protect your expensive seat carpet from pet hair or damage from their claws. These mats are easily removable and can be cleaned with common household cleaners or even a power washer or hose. TPE remains flexible even in extreme temperatures.

TWO DOOR SEAT PROTECTOR

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Rear Seat Protector and Trunk Mat 1668805491790

VELCRO ATTACHMENT FOR EASY INSTALLATION

The IAG I-line Bronco Seat Protector Mats are lined with velcro to make the installation quick and easy. The mats can easily be repositioned with no tools. The split design means that each seat can be folded independently, for maximum versatility. The lower pieces protect the hinge area and prevent dirt and debris from falling through the cracks.

FOUR DOOR SEAT PROTECTOR

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Rear Seat Protector and Trunk Mat 1668805908803

CARGO PROTECTION YOU CAN TRUST
The Bronco is a great utility vehicle. From off-roading to hauling the family around, it can do it all. The IAG I-Line Cargo Mat is designed to enhance and protect your Bronco’s cargo area. The laser-measured cargo mat fits perfectly in the cargo area of your Bronco for edge-to-edge protection. The textured finish means that objects stay in place.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Rear Seat Protector and Trunk Mat 1668805985151

LASER MEASURED FOR A PRECISE FIT
Cargo mats that don’t cover the whole cargo area aren’t very useful. By laser measuring the interior of the Bronco, the IAG I-Line floor mats are constructed to fit the floor exactly. That means no gaps for water or other debris to fall through and get on your carpets. Please note that it’s important to let the mats sit out for a few days in a warm, well ventilated space prior to installation. This will allow the material to relax from being folded during shipping and ensure a precise fit.

TWO DOOR TRUNK MAT

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG I-Line Rear Seat Protector and Trunk Mat 1668806143952

Sponsored

Last edited: