Sponsored

New Product Release: IAG Paracord Grab Handle 2 and 4 Piece Sets.

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happy St Patrick's Day! We are pleased to announce the availability of our new Paracord Grab Handles for Pre-Order. We expect these to begin shipping in about 2-3 weeks, but wanted to give you a chance to get your orders in now. The handles are constructed of strong nylon webbing and enhanced with woven paracord in your choice of 17 different colors to match your exterior or interior. Installation takes less than 5 minutes and uses OEM hardware. The handles have been tested to handle over 350lbs and feature a LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY.

The Paracord Grab Handles are available in two piece and four piece sets. Two door Broncos can still use four handles to give your rear seat passengers something to hold on to. The IAG Paracord Grab Handles are an excellent addition to our popular EZ-Step Add On Side Steps to make getting in and out of your Bronco easy!

FOR TODAY ONLY, MARCH 17TH, USE COUPON CODE "LUCKY" FOR 10% OFF EACH PAIR.
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Paracord Grab Handle 2 and 4 Piece Sets. 1651252628644

Two Piece Set:
https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...piece-set-for-2021-ford-bronco-two-four-door/

Four Piece Set:
https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-paracord-grab-handles-for-2021-ford-bronco-two-four-door/
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tychapman

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been looking for something like this for my 2 door! Your site says the coupon code is invalid, though. Any tips?

Edit: it works now. Thank you!

Last edited:

Sponsored

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, your shipping charges to Canada are insane. I tried to buy a 4pc set but I'm not paying $47 to ship $35 worth of product via USPS regular.

Happy St Patrick's Day! We are pleased to announce the availability of our new Paracord Grab Handles for Pre-Order. We expect these to begin shipping in about 2-3 weeks, but wanted to give you a chance to get your orders in now. The handles are constructed of strong nylon webbing and enhanced with woven paracord in your choice of 17 different colors to match your exterior or interior. Installation takes less than 5 minutes and uses OEM hardware. The handles have been tested to handle over 350lbs and feature a LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY.

The Paracord Grab Handles are available in two piece and four piece sets. Two door Broncos can still use four handles to give your rear seat passengers something to hold on to. The IAG Paracord Grab Handles are an excellent addition to our popular EZ-Step Add On Side Steps to make getting in and out of your Bronco easy!

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FYI, your shipping charges to Canada are insane. I tried to buy a 4pc set but I'm not paying $47 to ship $35 worth of product via USPS regular.
Shipping prices have been going crazy lately. What's your post code? I'll see if I can adjust anything to save you some money on shipping.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will order these right now if you can help a bit with the shipping to Canada :) I was just looking at ordering these from another company, when I came across your post.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Paracord Grab Handle 2 and 4 Piece Sets. Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 9.22.10 AM

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will order these right now if you can help a bit with the shipping to Canada :) I was just looking at ordering these from another company, when I came across your post.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Paracord Grab Handle 2 and 4 Piece Sets. Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 9.22.10 AM
I just added First Class Package Rates via USPS- The delivery times are not guaranteed, but they are significantly less expensive. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just added First Class Package Rates via USPS- The delivery times are not guaranteed, but they are significantly less expensive. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.
Thanks very much - That's much better! I could care less when they arrive, so I appreciate that :)

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered…I was thinking there was going to be a coupon code for these, but I simply couldn’t wait, so used military discount. I had been refreshing since 0930 EST. Thank goodness it is the same discount 🥳

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are these going to be long enough, so the back of your hand does not hit the plastic trim where they attach? I ordered a set from another vendor, and after installing them, I noticed that while gripping the handle, the back of your hand rubs pretty hard on the plastic trim. So, I returned them and am now on the hunt for a better set of grips.

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How close does the Orange match the badlands interior?

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are these going to be long enough, so the back of your hand does not hit the plastic trim where they attach? I ordered a set from another vendor, and after installing them, I noticed that while gripping the handle, the back of your hand rubs pretty hard on the plastic trim. So, I returned them and am now on the hunt for a better set of grips.
Your hand definitely won't rub on the plastic trim. The picture below is the final production model of the grab handle.

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Paracord Grab Handle 2 and 4 Piece Sets. Untitled

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the spacing between the bolts of the 2-door and 4-door the same? Since the 2-door is larger I would think the distance is greater.
Sponsored