First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4door Badlands Bronco, 94 Eddie Bauer Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now IAG needs to make one that will hold 4 rifles.
Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have the factory floor mats and there is a rubber saddle-shaped piece that fits over the driveshaft hump. Looks like I will need to remove this to use the cupholder? There is a "lip" on the floor mat that covers the driveshaft hump.

I can send photos if you have not seen this part of the floormat.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed mine today- before the video was out! I have the rubber factory floor mats and it fits snug- but fine. Easy install- pull back of console off, unplug 4 cables, unscrew two screws and use them to fasten the base in the same holes. Re-install back (make sure no fasteners have come off- one of my blue clips came off). Super easy. Nice product!
Ford Bronco New Product Release : IAG Removable Dual Rear Cup Holder For 2 & 4 Door Bronco 815074BA-6745-4F42-91AA-62F5E69DA927

Ford Bronco New Product Release : IAG Removable Dual Rear Cup Holder For 2 & 4 Door Bronco 31A19EED-5B48-4E6C-82A1-7AF34790A855

CCMDoc

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 BB Sas, ā€˜14 Raptor, ā€˜71 Hemi ā€˜Cuda convertble
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Definitely getting that

BUT

My first thought on seeing the photos of the install was
ā€œCan I put an A/C vent in the top of that console cover and route the underseat airflow through it?ā€

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I have the factory floor mats and there is a rubber saddle-shaped piece that fits over the driveshaft hump. Looks like I will need to remove this to use the cupholder? There is a "lip" on the floor mat that covers the driveshaft hump.

I can send photos if you have not seen this part of the floormat.
@Snowdogyyz posted a good picture one post down from yours that shows it installed with the factory floor mat.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those have been available for a few weeks now. They havent had the 2 door steps available yet,, wondering if the are having a problem with them.. ?
We should have some 2 door full length steps available by early next week. We've been waiting for the powder coaters to catch up!

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We should have some 2 door full length steps available by early next week. We've been waiting for the powder coaters to catch up!
I put my order in a couple days ago and I pick up my bronco from the dealer next week so should work out great.. Ive been reading about the small spots of rust that some purchasers are experiencing with them but I think some maintenance is to be expected. excited nonetheless. Ill be posting here about them for sure.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As promised, our video!
@Bronco.babeflorida

Krista in the houseā€¦againā€¦wonder if this is any clue on where she may be headed! Anyway, I just received this and have 3 restless teens in the back quite often, so I should be a pretty good real world test for how many times the cup holder becomes unseatedā€¦hopefully none, and if it does, thereā€™s no liquid in the cup(s)!

Edit: Super easy install. Hardest part was getting the connectors out (4 of them in my application), but OEM floor mats are not a problem. I also purchased @Mabett rear cup holders, and wasnā€™t a big fan of drilling into the door to get them installed but decided to pull the impact drillā€™s trigger. I am thinking when there are 3 in the back, it may be better to remove the @IAG Performance cup holder.

I mimicked a teenā€™s kicking/shuffling feet, and I am a bit skeptical on that front. Will keep yā€™all posted there, but thinking a stronger magnet would mitigate this?!

Ford Bronco New Product Release : IAG Removable Dual Rear Cup Holder For 2 & 4 Door Bronco 007002ED-1D18-4B83-97BD-583710B7372E

Ford Bronco New Product Release : IAG Removable Dual Rear Cup Holder For 2 & 4 Door Bronco EFFC7839-014A-4791-B561-1D6EAA16E258

Ford Bronco New Product Release : IAG Removable Dual Rear Cup Holder For 2 & 4 Door Bronco 1FF94008-235C-4643-9D13-B83B8273E246

Last edited:
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.buckleupbuttercuptv.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking for clues?! šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
@Bronco.babeflorida

Krista in the houseā€¦againā€¦wonder if this is any clue on where she may be headed! Anyway, I just received this and have 3 restless teens in the back quite often, so I should be a pretty good real world test for how many times the cup holder becomes unseatedā€¦hopefully none, and if it does, thereā€™s no liquid in the cup(s)!

Edit: Super easy install. Hardest part was getting the connectors out (4 of them in my application), but OEM floor mats are not a problem. I also purchased @Mabett rear cup holders, and wasnā€™t a big fan of drilling into the door to get them installed but decided to pull the impact drillā€™s trigger. I am thinking when there are 3 in the back, it may be better to remove the @IAG Performance cup holder.

I mimicked a teenā€™s kicking/shuffling feet, and I am a bit skeptical on that front. Will keep yā€™all posted there, but thinking a stronger magnet would mitigate this?!

007002ED-1D18-4B83-97BD-583710B7372E.jpeg

EFFC7839-014A-4791-B561-1D6EAA16E258.jpeg

1FF94008-235C-4643-9D13-B83B8273E246.jpeg
Time will tell :)
@Bronco.babeflorida

Ford Bronco New Product Release : IAG Removable Dual Rear Cup Holder For 2 & 4 Door Bronco 1FF94008-235C-4643-9D13-B83B8273E246

Sponsored

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed mine today- before the video was out! I have the rubber factory floor mats and it fits snug- but fine. Easy install- pull back of console off, unplug 4 cables, unscrew two screws and use them to fasten the base in the same holes. Re-install back (make sure no fasteners have come off- one of my blue clips came off). Super easy. Nice product!

Hi Snowdogyyz and Cfield90,

How easy is it remove and re-install the OEM rubber floor mat while the base is installed? Doesn't look possible. Do you need to remove the base each time you want to take the floor mat out? Up here in snow country I need to remove the floor mats regularly to remove dirt, salt and water. I just got this but seems like if I install the base I can't remove the floor mat.

Thanks in advance?

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How easy is it remove and re-install the OEM rubber floor mat while the base is installed? Doesn't look possible. Do you need to remove the base each time you want to take the floor mat out? Up here in snow country I need to remove the floor mats regularly to remove dirt, salt and water. I just got this but seems like if I install the base I can't remove the floor mat.

Thanks in advance?
Good question- I havenā€™t tried yet. My guess is itā€™s possible to remove the mat, but reinstalling would be difficult as the base sits pretty tight to the floor. Iā€™m guessing youā€™d need to pop the console cover off to put the mat back. But Iā€™m only guessing as Iā€™m out of town and havenā€™t messed with it since installing it.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks in advance?
It takes less than a few seconds to pull the console trim in order to remove the floor mat. It doesnā€™t require touching the wiring to do so.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks in advance?
I havenā€™t tried removing it yet, but I did receive the replacement magnet. It does seem to be a bit more powerful. Time will tellā€¦.

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious how these cup holders are working for everyone. Would love to hear the experiences from others.

Personally, these cup holders. do not work well at all. I got a batch with the weaker magnet but received the upgraded magnet and installed it.

Both prior to and after the new magnet the cupholders fall off incredibly easy. I feel like it has less to do with the magnet and more to do with the plastic nipples not going far enough into the metal brackets. It never feels like they are seated even when I can tell they are.

I do have a 6 and 9 year old so I expected it to fall off frequently but this thing is laying on the floor off the bracket 90% of the time. I'm ready to uninstall it and throw it away.

@IAG Support @IAG Performance have you been hearing experiences like mine? Anything I can do to resolve these issues?
Sponsored