George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-350. 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just came back from KOH, plenty of expensive Bronco rigs loaded with high end stuff, but I did what they did, without the high cost of parts. Factory rear lights and flashers worked just fine. I use Rough Country products and its more in my budget at this time. Shop wisely and have more cash for adventures. 👍🇺🇸
Sponsored

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The price is steep for sure and I’m also concerned if their brightness will pale in comparison to the stock LED taillights. My knowledge of OLED tech outside of screens is limited but I know they struggle to match the luminance output of LED. Not an issue on TVs but that could be bad for a vehicle’s tail lights.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hope the fit better than the Recon taillights I bought for my 06 Dodge Ram. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If they’re actually OLED that will explain cost. There’s still no aftermarket lights that come close to beating the signature tails in the looks department so I’m not interested but am curious if these aftermarket lights will drop BLISS capability if you switched over? Or if BLISS is negatively impacted?
Blindspot modules aren’t on the bronco taillights (except raptors), so I doubt it would be impacted.

NamVet66-67

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sport V6 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, I often are willing shell more $$ for made in the USA, but I doubt this one falls under that. Even if OLED, I have to ask myself, do I really need this for $800? The answer is no, I have current LED lights that work just fine. I have no doubt someone will buy them and I looked forward to seeing the YT video reviewing it. ;)
Understood, but why china, and answer $$$$. But why support our, just say NOT Friend, and supporting an American company, only means you"ll have to shop around. Best of luck Keep searching, screw China...Oops!

Sponsored

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

WOW.....$800 for tail lights. Its funny how some manufacturers just keep gouging Bronco owners. $400 to $500......Sure. But that's just crazy at $800.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was reading it as Trail Recon and wondering why we started marketing Jeep parts here.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very little detail given on these. Are they sequential? If so, what does that look like. They should probably show them off in a demo if they expect people to drop $800+ on them.

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
tail light manufacturers... AMBER turn signals pls... thanx :) oh and not 800...lol

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Terrible job (by the manufacturer - not Lethal Performance) of decribing/selling the benefits of these. Even on their own site - essentially no information, and certainly no comparative information. By contrast, Morimoto’s XRGB LED headlights product, clearly show performance benefits over the OEMs, including image/video demos AND clear specification comparisons - such as 150% brighter low-beam and 86% brighter high-beam performance. Nothing like that on the RECON taillights. Just a picture of the clear or the dark lens, and 2 very average images of the backs of a Bronco with them installed. Not the way to “sell it”.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

are these SAE/DOT compliant for street use?

Sumo

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru wrx sti
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any pictures with turn signal activated?
Sponsored