First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello all, I just reserved my 2021 Bronco order this afternoon. Hopefully, will hear from my dealership sometime in the morning. I am going to order the base 4dr with hard top, switches and 2.7 in Velocity Blue. Ford reservation stated that you will likely get your Broncho order as a 22MY. I am ok for waiting as I already have another vehicle, likely get it maybe mid 2022??. From spending an hour on these forums I am curious if I should wait and order a 22MY? Maybe color or options availability would change? Any thoughts or comments appreciated as I am total newb here.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello all, I just reserved my 2021 Bronco order this afternoon. Hopefully, will hear from my dealership sometime in the morning. I am going to order the base 4dr with hard top, switches and 2.7 in Velocity Blue. Ford reservation stated that you will likely get your Broncho order as a 22MY. I am ok for waiting as I already have another vehicle, likely get it maybe mid 2022??. From spending an hour on these forums I am curious if I should wait and order a 22MY? Maybe color or options availability would change? Any thoughts or comments appreciated as I am total newb here.
Being this close to the order banks switching to MY22, I'd say you might as well wait for that. Not saying MY22 will be anything significant, but I don't see the need to rush with your current reservation.

OP
OP

PapaDave

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Being this close to the order banks switching to MY22, I'd say you might as well wait for that. Not saying MY22 will be anything significant, but I don't see the need to rush with your current reservation.
I was hoping maybe locking the price in. If possible, before MY $ increased.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BE nice to the new guy....
Burn him if he gets his Bronco next month.....I swear this process is so upside down there is no telling what may happen.

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price lock was only for orders placed before 19 March 21. You are far too late to the game to be able to get those perks. You are likely a very late 22 or early 23. Welcome to the roller coaster.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you are making the right call to order a 2021. I do not believe there is any way you will actually get a 2021 but price lock will be nice. I think all orders for 2021 will be locked. Only thing that happens is you will be moved to 2022 and have the option to order any items offered in 2022. As long as it isn't too different from your 2021 order you will get that price lock. Hell I reserved 7/14/2020 and ordered January 2021. I have little hope mine will be 2021 and look forward to what options will be available for 2022.

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All your options You can change Like color for an example if you and when you get a 22

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you want your bronco early, assume you will be getting a 2024. When it arrives in 2023, you will be euphoric! It is all a state of mind.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MY22 price will only increase a few hundred bucks. Skip the Starbucks twice a month from now until your Bronco comes in and that should cover it.

Instead of ordering you need to be talking to your dealer (and others) about pricing structure and add-ons (you don't need/want their mandatory nitrogen filled tires, window etching and rustproofing). Get it in writing and then order. If they don't agree find a dealer that will.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Change from a hard top to a soft top and you'll be getting your Bronco way sooner than the rest of us. That being said, I'm an Oct reservation and I think July of 2022 for me ish maybe who knows...Your build right now would be late 2022 or 2023....If you change to the soft top you could be late 2021 or early 2022....
Sponsored