First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi all, I've been perusing the forums the last several months looking to see what kind of upgrades I'm going to make with my 2021 Big Bend and just made my account today (finally!). I've been overseas since earlier this year and after getting back I'd like to upgrade my tires to begin with. I'm still a stock Big Bend but I want to make the upgrade to 35 inch tires for improved offroad performance. I'd like to be able to tackle trails of moderate difficulty and go most places but I have no need to do any kind of crazy rock crawling, so I don't think I would need any actual updates to the suspension (feel free to correct me if wrong). Basically I want to get my Bronco to the stats of a sasquatch one other than the upgraded suspension (unless I need to do that too).

What I've been looking at and believe that I need to get is:

1" Rough Country Leveling kit
35 x 70-R17 tires
Keeping the stock 17x7.5 wheels

Keeping the stock wheels are what I'm most uncertain about being able to do, if anyone knows the best place to look for 35" tires to fit the stock wheels that's what I'm most looking at. If I am incorrect in thinking these are the correct size lift/tires or if I need different wheels any help in affordable but capable options for both would be appreciated, thanks!

IMG_9397.jpeg
Sponsored

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really like the color scheme.

OP
OP
cps5602

cps5602

Big Bend
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks, I had it done by a classic car restorationist in colorado springs after I unfortunately had to get the whole thing repainted after being caught in a sandstorm, very pleased with how it turned out (in pictures at least I haven't even been able to see it in person yet)
Sponsored