First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone seen the new rough country 2.5" lift for sasquatch packages. It has extra components with it that other manufacturers don't have, like like the track bar relocation and the differential drop bracket. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are?

Screenshot_20220508-101811_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

Sgoob

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37x, 2013 F-150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw this as well and was curious. The website claims it can fit 37x12.50's (without oem crash bars) but I'm skeptical.

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks promising but I would be worried about the ruining the factory ride which I really like coming from my lifted F150.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO the panhard drop bracket isn't needed for a lift that small and just adds another potential failure point. It will still be very close to flat without it.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What kit would you recommend and why?
Really depends on what you are after. If you just want the look, spacer lifts will do that. Myself, I prefer product not made in China. Parts may look the same between manufacturers but they are not. Looks at the range of motion on the Uniball as an example. If you are looking to actually improve your suspension look to Icon, Fox, King, etc.

OP
OP
Zakm

Zakm

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really depends on what you are after. If you just want the look, spacer lifts will do that. Myself, I prefer product not made in China. Parts may look the same between manufacturers but they are not. Looks at the range of motion on the Uniball as an example. If you are looking to actually improve your suspension look to Icon, Fox, King, etc.
Ok ill look into those. For now Im trying to get just a couple inches of lift to clear obstacles at the off road park.

Sponsored

HOOTERVILLE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F150, 15 MALIBU, 07 STREETGLIDE, 22 Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had no problems with anything I've used from Rough Country. I used to make my own behind the bumper winch mount every time I got a new truck. When I bought a 2019 F150 I saw that RC had a kit for about $180. Only took about an hour to install myself and it looks and works great. Well worth what I paid. I also installed their 3 inch lift just after I put 1,000 miles on the truck. It now has 100,000 miles. I just wanted to be able to put 35's with aggressive tread on the truck and their $800 kit worked great. Still does. Not everybody needs a Teraflex longarm kit. My wife says that this is the best riding truck I've ever owned. I did use the RC spacer kit on my jeep so I could put 33's on it, on a budget. Worked for what I wanted it to do. My only experience with their customer service was first class too. About a year after I installed the lift, I was greasing the front end and noticed I tore a ball joint boot. Went to the autoparts place and they told me that Ford doesn't list just a ball joint, you have to but the whole upper A arm. That would do me no good since the RC arm was different than factory. I called RC hoping they could give me a Moog # that I could buy. He looked up what I bought and told me that I still had 2 weeks of warranty, he would send me a new ball joint out for free. Send he would send two actually but I told him I only need one and it was my fault that it was torn. He said "no prob" and shipped me one that day. And 5 minutes after I got off the phone, he also texted me a Moog number in case I needed it for the future. Also, I think they have really stepped up to offer products for the new Bronco. Like the behind the bumper winch mount. I put a lift on everything I buy. I've used a lot of their stuff. And others too, Skyjacker is just down the road from me, but I like the way RC takes care of their customers.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
IMO the panhard drop bracket isn't needed for a lift that small and just adds another potential failure point. It will still be very close to flat without it.
They are probably taking into consideration that the Bronco is already lifted (Sasquatch package). And adding 2.5 more inches, possibly needing the Track bar relocation bracket. IDK how many inches the Sasquatch package is over stock? 2"? I thought about piecing together a lift myself as I do on all my vehicles. Over 3" a track bar bracket/bar is necessary.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over 3" a track bar bracket/bar is necessary.
Not really. There are plenty of vehicles running around with 6+ inches of drop along the panhard. Of course flat is ideal, but a little angle will be fine. Sasquatch is only about 1" of lift, so 3-4" of drop will drive fine and still have minimal lateral movement on the street.

Lurker B6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Murph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just read through the install instructions, and not a fan. However I do have some of their stuff and it's fine for what it is.

I would opt for the ZONF1221 2" SAS lift vs this one for several reasons (price is only one).

The RC 3/8" differential drop is wanky and not worth messing with. The UCA's are suspect compared to the stock units which are well liked (this kit could be at the max for them - another reason that I don't like this). The track bar relocate is also not really needed and just more non-stock stuff to rust. And RC is pushing the spacer lift a little too far for the SAS suspension.

The kit says 2.5 inch and the instructions say 2 inch (hmmm). Either way if they hold the front spacer to where everyone else is holding to for SAS at 1 1/2", they can only get to 1 7/8" lift when you take into account the baby differential drop. Any more than 1 7/8" total lift would be "straight into the danger zone" (Kenny Loggins meme needed).
Sponsored