Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apologies for being a noob here but I’m new not only to the Bronco community but the off-roading community all together. I took delivery of my badlands Sasquatch a few weeks ago and live in South Seattle. The only trail I’ve hit so far was Mine Creek but hit about 3 feet of snow halfway through and wasn’t comfortable without much recovery gear to go further. Looking for any recommendations on places to go wheeling and/or friends to meet up with!
Sponsored

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few of us are attending both of these events this Saturday. You should definitely check it out.

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out the Pacific Northwest Bronco Group here on 6G. Lots of good content, and there's two separate event this Saturday that a bunch of us are attending. Some of us are actually doing both.

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.avants.com/events/2022/4-16/avants-off-road is one of them. I’m going to the morning session.

The other event is a hang out and chat at a Seattle car club. I don’t have a link to that one but it’s at The Shop and atthe same time as the morning Avants session.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/the-pnw-bronco-group.33/ is fairly active. Unfortunately a lot of events still get coordinated on FB. My wife joined the PNW Broncos group there so she can let me know about meetups.

OP
OP
davepriz

davepriz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I don’t use FB so that’s helpful. Signed up for the 1pm class!
Sponsored