Sponsored

New Stripe Pics on website. Now Available to order!!

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got to do some more test fits and photos of our Bronco Stripe Kits earlier today! A local Dealer got a Cyber Orange 4 door Badlands as a Mannequin, and since I know the sale manager for about 20 years, I had pretty much free reign to do what I wanted with it. Check out the pics on our website here... https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021-FORD-BRONCO-GRAPHICS-and-STRIPING-c55391005
Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got to do some more test fits and photos of our Bronco Stripe Kits earlier today! A local Dealer got a Cyber Orange 4 door Badlands as a Mannequin, and since I know the sale manager for about 20 years, I had pretty much free reign to do what I wanted with it. Check out the pics on our website here... https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021-FORD-BRONCO-GRAPHICS-and-STRIPING-c55391005
Would you do anything other than black? Iā€™m wondering about a gradient burgundy, orange, yellow vintage looking stripe.

Something inspired by this in a hockey stick stripe. (Picture of white bronco)

Also I havenā€™t seen anyone offering anything like the stripe that goes down the front like in the black and white image. Do you offer any custom stuff or plan on other designs in the future?

E30E7626-A393-46A9-A8DC-DA800FB98F98.jpeg

7EDA28D9-8212-46D2-92EF-D827768F6F2B.png

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would you do anything other than black? Iā€™m wondering about a gradient burgundy, orange, yellow vintage looking stripe.

Something inspired by this in a hockey stick stripe. (Picture of white bronco)

Also I havenā€™t seen anyone offering anything like the stipe that goes down the front like in the black and white image. Do you offer any custom stuff or plan on other designs in the future?

Ford Bronco New Stripe Pics on website. Now Available to order!! 7EDA28D9-8212-46D2-92EF-D827768F6F2B

Ford Bronco New Stripe Pics on website. Now Available to order!! 7EDA28D9-8212-46D2-92EF-D827768F6F2B
As far as colors, all of our kits are offered in a variety of colors. As far as the Gradient, we do not do printed graphics. All are cut from solid color vinyl so they are typically single color.

We are actually working on the Boss Style Stripe in the b&w pic you posted. we will be doing a test fit in the next couple days and will be posting pics and availability on our website as soon as they are ready.

Keep Checking back here... https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021-FORD-BRONCO-GRAPHICS-c55391005

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as colors, all of our kits are offered in a variety of colors. As far as the Gradient, we do not do printed graphics. All are cut from solid color vinyl so they are typically single color.

We are actually working on the Boss Style Stripe in the b&w pic you posted. we will be doing a test fit in the next couple days and will be posting pics and availability on our website as soon as they are ready.

Keep Checking back here... https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021-FORD-BRONCO-GRAPHICS-c55391005
Boss style in amber to match badlands accents would be fantastic. Allow for custom text where it says boss bronco and maybe thatā€™s the route I go! Thanks for the reply.

Also Iā€™m a sucker for vintage vinyl. This was the old late 80s vinyl I had on my classic wrangler. Looking forward to what you come up with!!

64BCBF8E-8893-40AF-BDD8-DD7B7E367A5C.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Boss style in amber to match badlands accents would be fantastic. Allow for custom text where it says boss bronco and maybe thatā€™s the route I go! Thanks for the reply.
We will be able to add any custom text a customer wants on the front fender or rear Quarter panel of the Boss Stripes.

A far as color, I have matched our vinyl samples and have a color that can be special ordered to match the Badlands Yellow/Orange front fender badge.

Sponsored

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tattered Flag looks awesome on the 4 door just need to mount it back a bit so it's not over Bronco decal and goes away with door removal.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man I'm kinda loving that retro look A51 unit!! I hadn't thought about the old school mags and OWL's before this......

PS the stripe kits look great, I'll be ordering soon.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will be able to add any custom text a customer wants on the front fender or rear Quarter panel of the Boss Stripes.

A far as color, I have matched our vinyl samples and have a color that can be special ordered to match the Badlands Yellow/Orange front fender badge.
Does the retro decal need to be trimmed for the key code pad?

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have an option when you order to have it pre cut with an opening for the keypad.

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have an option when you order to have it pre cut with an opening for the keypad.

The tattered Flag looks awesome on the 4 door just need to mount it back a bit so it's not over Bronco decal and goes away with door removal.
It is installed on one piece and can be positioned back further if that is where you want it.

Sponsored

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like what you guys have done. I recently found the RTR thread and really like the look of their vinyl as well, could you do this design in matte black?
Ford Bronco New Stripe Pics on website. Now Available to order!! Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 4.31.01 PM

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like what you guys have done. I recently found the RTR thread and really like the look of their vinyl as well, could you do this design in matte black?
Ford Bronco New Stripe Pics on website. Now Available to order!! Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 4.31.01 PM
No, that is something that would need to be printed on wrap material. We do not print graphics, we cut from solid color vinyl.

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, that is something that would need to be printed on wrap material. We do not print graphics, we cut from solid color vinyl.
Sorry, i wasn't clear in my ask; i'm not looking for the green print, instead for the whole coverage to be done in solid black.

Also curious if you guys have a vinyl that's color matched to the gray fender flares?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry, i wasn't clear in my ask; i'm not looking for the green print, instead for the whole coverage to be done in solid black.

Also curious if you guys have a vinyl that's color matched to the gray fender flares?
Regardless of the print, because of where and how the vinyl is installed, it would be best to do a partial wrap for something that large.

As far as matching the flares, they are a textured plastic and the vinyl would be much smoother. I have not checked the actual color against our color chart, but next time I am at a dealer with a mannequin, I will check.

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands