First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine do not delay at all and match exactly with the 3rd brake light...I replaced signature LED lights....did you replace halogen?
Sponsored

reechar

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-door 7 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine do not delay at all and match exactly with the 3rd brake light...I replaced signature LED lights....did you replace halogen?
yep, replaced halogens, wonder if I can do something about it with forscan

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Look great! Price is hard to swallow though

reechar

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-door 7 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
@craq5 do you mind sharing with me the email address with who you're exchanging technical troubleshooting with? I can't seem to find the right contact.

Did some troubleshooting with the dip switches today. The first dip switch came in the off or "Halogen version" vs. on/LED. So interesting discovery, if I switch it to the on/LED version, I no longer have a delay, it comes on instantly with my 3rd brake light....however, I lose the sequential amber turn signal. In this mode, the whole brake light, lights up as the turn signal. So seems like I have to choose between amber sequential turn, with a slight brake light activation delay OR instant brake lights with no amber turn indicator... What a predicament.

The second dip switch for me seems to be related to the startup animation. Mine came in the off position, when I switch it to on, I get a...partial animation. It starts to do the first section of the animation, partially lighting up in a circle, but then it abrutly ends and goes to the normal running state (vs. the videos of it completing the circle then going back around).

OP
OP
craq5

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@craq5 do you mind sharing with me the email address with who you're exchanging technical troubleshooting with? I can't seem to find the right contact.

Did some troubleshooting with the dip switches today. The first dip switch came in the off or "Halogen version" vs. on/LED. So interesting discovery, if I switch it to the on/LED version, I no longer have a delay, it comes on instantly with my 3rd brake light....however, I lose the sequential amber turn signal. In this mode, the whole brake light, lights up as the turn signal. So seems like I have to choose between amber sequential turn, with a slight brake light activation delay OR instant brake lights with no amber turn indicator... What a predicament.

The second dip switch for me seems to be related to the startup animation. Mine came in the off position, when I switch it to on, I get a...partial animation. It starts to do the first section of the animation, partially lighting up in a circle, but then it abrutly ends and goes to the normal running state (vs. the videos of it completing the circle then going back around).
Pm sent

Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have mine coming soon per the tracking info can you PM me the contact info also that way if I have an issue I can start diagnosing it with them while the truck is taken apart thanks

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Signals are combined turn/brake on halogen, and separate signals for LED, so this makes sense. I wonder if the wiring is there and you can make FORSCAN changes to get the turn signal sent separately from the BCM?

Ford Bronco New Style Smoked Tail Lights Halogen Wiring2.JPG

Ford Bronco New Style Smoked Tail Lights LED Wiri

reechar

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-door 7 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, this is what the engineer on Archaic's side basically said. Because of the halogen sharing turn and stop on the same line, the delay is because it is trying to determine whether brakes or a turn is being asked for.

I haven't verified, but I believe I read that the wire is not there if it came with halogens from the factory. So using FORSCAN won't be helpful here without running that wire as well.

Not an ideal situation, but I'm living with it. At least the 3rd brake light still comes on instantly, letting those behind me know. Also, with the manual I'm used to engine braking and slowing down without brake lights coming on anyways.

Sponsored

Bena9211

Base
First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have you had any problems with the running lights turning off randomly when driving at night? I have a base and did the swap to these but was pulled over the other night because of the running lights not working. Brake lights and turning signal lights work but running lights seem to work when they want. Also noticed that when you do a remote start the running lights do not work at all even when you unlock and start driving.

OP
OP
craq5

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you had any problems with the running lights turning off randomly when driving at night? I have a base and did the swap to these but was pulled over the other night because of the running lights not working. Brake lights and turning signal lights work but running lights seem to work when they want. Also noticed that when you do a remote start the running lights do not work at all even when you unlock and start driving.
I haven't had any issues but swapped from signature LED lights

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that you guys have had these on for a little while.

How are you finding them?

How are they holding up any condensation or other common aftermarket light issues?

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that you guys have had these on for a little while.

How are you finding them?

How are they holding up any condensation or other common aftermarket light issues?
I have no issues with mine and they look way better
Sponsored