Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 19 Raptor, 19 Corvette, 20 Range Rover
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. For those who have the Bronco Baja Bumper on order with us. We are still on schedule to be delivering by Jan 1. We ended up making a change to the bumper to bring it higher and tighter to the body line. The pics of the final version are below. Also, we will be launching our Dirt Cheap Dec Deals 12/1/2021. For those of you who have already purchased the bumper, rest assured we will make sure to take care of you with either a difference in price refund or we can give you a store credit.

Hope you guys like it.

Jarrett

bronco baja_svc_sema_ford_g6.jpg

Baja Bumper.jpg
Does this work with the Adaptive Cruise Control and front parking sensors @SVCOFFROAD ?
Advertisement

Last edited:

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Bronco
Badlands
What is the weight of this bumper and skid plate compared to the Mod number and skid, please?

OP
OP

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jarrett
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Bronco
Big Bend
Jarrett,
When do you expect to showcase your Mojave bumper? With your bumpers, have to select either Modular or Stock bumper when ordering? I know to change a stock bumper to a take off modular bumper takes fabrication and modification. It is not a simple unbolt stock bumper and bolt on modular bumper. Hoops being cut off, etc…

Thank you,
-Chad

Chad,

Mojave's should be released Feb/March. As of right now, or bumpers are simply unbolt the factory and bolt ours back up. No fabrication required.

Jarrett

OP
OP

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
Jarrett
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Bronco
Big Bend
What is the weight of this bumper and skid plate compared to the Mod number and skid, please?

We haven't weighed the bumper, but I just went to pick one up and I would say about 20-25lbs so not very heavy.

Jarrett

OP
OP

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
Jarrett
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Bronco
Big Bend
Super interested in this bumper with parking sensors and adaptive cruise control. Looks amazing.

We have our donor vehicle being dropped off Monday that is equipped with parking sensors and adaptive cruise control, unfortunately our Bronco is a Big Bend, so we don't have that option. We will be making a relocating bracket for the Adaptive cruise like we do on our F150/Raptor bumpers. With regards to parking sensors, we typically don't adapt those to our baja line of bumpers because you simply cannot make the bumper integrate them and look good. I'll have more about these next week as we finally get our hands on a Bronco with those features.

Jarrett

Reactions: das

WldOne

Outer Banks
First Name
Jillian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Bronco
Outer Banks
I love this bumper. It’s the only one I’ve seen that’s slim, sleek, and easy to install by someone with moderate wrenching skills. However, I have the front parking sensors and I definitely don’t want to lose this. I use it often. Please keep us informed if you come up with a solution…I’d be one of the first in line to buy.

Advertisement

Advertisement