AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been wondering this myself as well along with the degree of increased noise & harshness in the ride vice going with the arms with bushings and a ball joint.

Guys,

My buddy gave me his stock Sasquatch shocks to try on our truck and the arms are working great with it. Before, we had them on our stock Big Bend Setup with the low budget shocks, and we are going to have to make a spacer on the upright side to work better with that, but its no big deal. Also, we were able to fit stock wheels and tires with the arm and they work just fine, no issues or rubbing.

With regards to noise and harshness, the only perceivable difference you will notice with the Heims vs. bushings is the drive feels more solid, more direct so to speak. For those local to us, you are more than welcome to get behind the wheel of our Bronco and take it for a spin to see how you like the feel.

Thx

Jarrett
Sponsored

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the response, and understand and agree to use grade 8. My question was about the comment regarding the bolt flexing, which maybe isn't exactly what you meant. BTW, maybe you can answer this question. I'm wondering with all of the aftermarket upper A arms that are coming out to allow more movement in the upper joint by using a uniball, I see they all have correction for camber and caster for correct alignment with a lift. My question is how little lift can they be used with, and is there any benefit of having them with a stock Sasquatch or maybe just .5-1" of lift?

Also, is your company considering sway bar disconnects for all of the non Badlands Broncos that will be out there?

We are running our arms right now on the stock Sasquatch package and they cycle perfect. Literally a plug and play part that makes the drive feel much more solid. I equate it to the Porsche world. A normal 911 drives amazing, but when you get the chance to drive a GT3 or GT4 which use a large amount of heims and uniballs on the suspension from the factory, the lack of slop makes it feel so much more in tune with the driver.

With regards to swaybar I will list production order operations for us below.

1. Front Production Bumpers (In production now as I type)
2. Upper Control Arm Production ( In production now)
3. Coil Adjustment Spacer (In Production)
4. Rear Bumper Production (Designed and first article sent to laser cutting, est prototype mid Jan)
5. Rock Slider Production (Designed and first article sent to laser cutting, est prototype end of Jan)
6. Rear Link Production (Spring Time)
7. Full Mid Travel with dual front shock (Summer)

From there we are open to suggestions lol. We are going as fast as we can, but Ford dropped the Bronco and Gen 3 on us at the same time, so we are in overdrive trying to get all this out to market.

Thanks

Jarrett

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are running our arms right now on the stock Sasquatch package and they cycle perfect. Literally a plug and play part that makes the drive feel much more solid. I equate it to the Porsche world. A normal 911 drives amazing, but when you get the chance to drive a GT3 or GT4 which use a large amount of heims and uniballs on the suspension from the factory, the lack of slop makes it feel so much more in tune with the driver.

With regards to swaybar I will list production order operations for us below.

1. Front Production Bumpers (In production now as I type)
2. Upper Control Arm Production ( In production now)
3. Coil Adjustment Spacer (In Production)
4. Rear Bumper Production (Designed and first article sent to laser cutting, est prototype mid Jan)
5. Rock Slider Production (Designed and first article sent to laser cutting, est prototype end of Jan)
6. Rear Link Production (Spring Time)
7. Full Mid Travel with dual front shock (Summer)

From there we are open to suggestions lol. We are going as fast as we can, but Ford dropped the Bronco and Gen 3 on us at the same time, so we are in overdrive trying to get all this out to market.

Thanks

Jarrett

Looking forward to seeing these parts become available. Will get the front bumper installed as soon as my Bronco arrives. Then rear bumper, rear links, and any underbody protection you come up with.

Agreed on the improvement from spherical bearings. My GT3 came from the factory with sphericals in most joints, but still some rubber on a few links for compliance and harshness. Really improves precision, but noticeable slop when they wear out.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looking forward to seeing these parts become available. Will get the front bumper installed as soon as my Bronco arrives. Then rear bumper, rear links, and any underbody protection you come up with.

Agreed on the improvement from spherical bearings. My GT3 came from the factory with sphericals in most joints, but still some rubber on a few links for compliance and harshness. Really improves precision, but noticeable slop when they wear out.
Thanks, we’re excited to help ya out. I’m happy to report that the rear bumper and rock sliders are complete! We’re going to finish our long travel system before we release the rear links. Most of the products are in stock, or only a few weeks out for delivery. 🤙
Sponsored