Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Everyone,

We have completed testing of our Billet Upper Control Arms and are ready to get them going into production. We are shooting to have them done and shipping by Christmas, but with the way the world is right now, it will more likely be Jan, 2022. Like all of our other billet parts, they will be hard anodized to reduce rock chips and rash, plus they offer better fade resistance. They offer fully adjustable FK rod-ends for caster/camber adjustment, allow for more droop travel and work great with either factory or aftermarket Coil-overs from Fox, King or Icon. The center spacers are machined to accept a 5/8th grade 8 zinc plated center bolt, vs. a custom machined pin that has been known to fail over the years. By running a grade 8 bolt, there is enough strength not to fail, but not so much that the bolt can't flex. We've seen numerous machined center pins snap on Raptors from being to hard and brittle which leads to massive suspension damage and possible roll over.

Like everything we build, they are machined and anodized right here in the USA.

Note: the pic reflects two different colors with the cap being darker. The production version arm will be on the darker grey side.

Click Here To Pre-Purchase

Thanks

Jarrett

900x900_svcoffroad_bronco_uca_3.png

900x900_svcoffroad_bronco_uca_2.png

900x900_svcoffroad_bronco_uca_1.png

900x900_svcoffroad_bronco_billet_uca_prototype_1.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you need to emphasize this more than just a note at the bottom of your description:
" Note : Must run 0 offset wheels "

That's a pretty big deal. Also, you should mention a maximum BS (back space) and/or maximum rim width along with any minimum diameter constraints, because zero offset on a aftermarket 16" dia. x 10" wide wheel might not work if you designed this for 17"+ dia. x 9"- wheels at a zero offset.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They nice but pricey.

Unfortunately there is a good amount of machining that goes into this Control arm. Everything from the chassis to knuckle side misalignments, the anodizing and the fact the arms are machined out of a solid piece of aluminum doesn't make them a cheap part to make, especially when you build it in the USA. Aluminum prices have really gone up the past year and we do our best to keep the costs down as much as possible. For what it's worth, our research shows us being less expensive than some of the other billet controls arms on the market. Just no way of making this type of part cheap and keeping the quality high.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think you need to emphasize this more than just a note at the bottom of your description:
" Note : Must run 0 offset wheels "

That's a pretty big deal. Also, you should mention a maximum BS (back space) and/or maximum rim width along with any minimum diameter constraints, because zero offset on a aftermarket 16" dia. x 10" wide wheel might not work if you designed this for 17"+ dia. x 9"- wheels at a zero offset.
We designed it to work with the most common 17" wheels that we sell such as Method/KMC/Innov8 etc. If you run a 4.5 backspacing on a 9' wheel you should clear without issue. There are so many variations of tire combinations and all tires seem to run a little different regardless of what they say on the side. BFG's have a tendency to run smaller than Toyo and the list goes on. The arm is not overly large and we try to keep as much space as possible. Hope this helps.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Everyone,

We have completed testing of our Billet Upper Control Arms and are ready to get them going into production. We are shooting to have them done and shipping by Christmas, but with the way the world is right now, it will more likely be Jan, 2022. Like all of our other billet parts, they will be hard anodized to reduce rock chips and rash, plus they offer better fade resistance. They offer fully adjustable FK rod-ends for caster/camber adjustment, allow for more droop travel and work great with either factory or aftermarket Coil-overs from Fox, King or Icon. The center spacers are machined to accept a 5/8th grade 8 zinc plated center bolt, vs. a custom machined pin that has been known to fail over the years. By running a grade 8 bolt, there is enough strength not to fail, but not so much that the bolt can't flex. We've seen numerous machined center pins snap on Raptors from being to hard and brittle which leads to massive suspension damage and possible roll over.

Like everything we build, they are machined and anodized right here in the USA.

Note: the pic reflects two different colors with the cap being darker. The production version arm will be on the darker grey side.

Click Here To Pre-Purchase

Thanks

Jarrett

Ford Bronco New SVCOFFROAD Billet Upper Control Arms 900x900_svcoffroad_bronco_billet_uca_prototype_1

Ford Bronco New SVCOFFROAD Billet Upper Control Arms 900x900_svcoffroad_bronco_billet_uca_prototype_1

Wow Really Jarrett .... REALLY... Grrrrrr

I ended up going with RPG because I wasn't sure when you guys would be done. I mean RPG is fantastic of course but ya know SVC and 4x4TruckLEDs.com sponsor the same events over at Savage Off-Road... so woulda been nice to work with you guys on our demo truck :)

Is anybody from SVC going to Rausch Creek this weekend?

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow Really Jarrett .... REALLY... Grrrrrr

I ended up going with RPG because I wasn't sure when you guys would be done. I mean RPG is fantastic of course but ya know SVC and 4x4TruckLEDs.com sponsor the same events over at Savage Off-Road... so woulda been nice to work with you guys on our demo truck :)

Is anybody from SVC going to Rausch Creek this weekend?

I won't hold it against you guys lol. I think Randy was planning on going this weekend. I am racing this weekend so unfortunately I won't be able to go. Be safe out there...

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I won't hold it against you guys lol. I think Randy was planning on going this weekend. I am racing this weekend so unfortunately I won't be able to go. Be safe out there...
I haven't seen him at an event in a while but I've also missed a bunch of events myself. You should go and race on the track SOR built!

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Raptor Takeover or Turkey Trot fun run?

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Uniball only or ball joint too ?

These run a uniball, but we do have a very inexpensive arm in the design phase that you can see here that will run inner bushings and outer uniball.

21+-BR-UC01-004.png
Sponsored