First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8-3-20 it's my 2 year anniversary, the good news is my deck of Bronco cards came today 🍍🍕
[/QUOTE
I didn't think the order bank opened until like mid January 2021???
Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't think the order bank opened until like mid January 2021???
Your right, my reservation date was 8-3-20 and my first order was 2-4-21 my second was 10-19-21 and looks like the next one will be in September, it's been so long that it's 2 years in my mind 😔

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My res was may, ordered in july... reordered
Your right, my reservation date was 8-3-20 and my first order was 2-4-21 my second was 10-19-21 and looks like the next one will be in September, it's been so long that it's 2 years in my mind 😔
10/17/21... lost my Antimatter Blue 🤔 was scheduled for production week 3/21/22... moved back 2x in production 4/25.... until built status 6/12 , in awaiting shipment until 7/25... still In Transit now AND there is a rail embargo, including automobiles to southern California due to congestion & crews... LOLOLOL ain't it somethin'? 🤪

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My res was may, ordered in july... reordered

10/17/21... lost my Antimatter Blue 🤔 was scheduled for production week 3/21/22... moved back 2x in production 4/25.... until built status 6/12 , in awaiting shipment until 7/25... still In Transit now AND there is a rail embargo, including automobiles to southern California due to congestion & crews... LOLOLOL ain't it somethin'? 🤪
Congrats on it being on the way, I hope whenever mine gets built it will make it to San Diego without any problems. 🍍🍕

Sponsored

Bike007b

Black Diamond
First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey, no Bronco yet. Day 3 res, is on a train zigzagging around the country.

I’ll take free stuff all day long, the cards look nice!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to put the 'Bronco Birthday' in context, this is written on the swag calendar for the month of August:
*Aug 13th is underlined*
Bronco Nation is teasing about new information that will coincide with the Bronco's Birthday. Last week, they posted a tease that ended with just a "T-".

Last night, they continued with the tease but added to the ending with "T-7".

If you catch some of the clues, it seems like they are targeting Iceland with a reveal on the Bronco's Birthday. There are subtle teases in the two clips. (Passenger on the cargo ship is in a parka; John Bronco and the Heritage of the Bronco; End of clip 2 is Azure Gray Metallic 6G Bronco in Iceland).

I would go ahead and speculate that the 2nd clip where the roadster is tackling the whoops was artificially tinted a Yellowstone with a sepia filter. I've seen that footage before, and there wasn't a color on that roadster before. Next scene shows a washed-out Robin's Egg Blue?

I think it is a safe guess that the Heritage Edition may be revealed in a week to coincide with the Bronco's Birthday.

TWise

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr 2.7 Bronco Outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Found a new piece of "sorry we don't know how to build Broncos" swag in my mailbox when I got home.

Edit: add picture

20220801_210209.jpg

Set of "weather resistant" playing cards in a nice little plastic case.
Cool, but obviously doesn't make up for the delay. While waiting for mine, Ford sent me a bunch of stuff.
1st thing I got was a Hammock with Bronco print all over it.
2nd was a Bronco poster.
3rd was a card style, Bronco themed, calendar.
4th was a Bronco flag.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco Nation is teasing about new information that will coincide with the Bronco's Birthday. Last week, they posted a tease that ended with just a "T-".

Last night, they continued with the tease but added to the ending with "T-7".

If you catch some of the clues, it seems like they are targeting Iceland with a reveal on the Bronco's Birthday. There are subtle teases in the two clips. (Passenger on the cargo ship is in a parka; John Bronco and the Heritage of the Bronco; End of clip 2 is Azure Gray Metallic 6G Bronco in Iceland).

I would go ahead and speculate that the 2nd clip where the roadster is tackling the whoops was artificially tinted a Yellowstone with a sepia filter. I've seen that footage before, and there wasn't a color on that roadster before. Next scene shows a washed-out Robin's Egg Blue?

I think it is a safe guess that the Heritage Edition may be revealed in a week to coincide with the Bronco's Birthday.
That, or they decided to ship everything to China after firing the plant manager. :LOL:

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That, or they decided to ship everything to China after firing the plant manager. :LOL:
Ford's account on here right now:

Fimages%2Fd3edbe51afe4f5ae632944f90daf3a8c%2Ftenor.gif

wcmaness

Outer Banks
First Name
Wesly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX; '11 Armada; '02 Tahoe Z71; '91 XJ6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found a new piece of "sorry we don't know how to build Broncos" swag in my mailbox when I got home.

Edit: add picture

Ford Bronco New Swag from Ford -- Weather Resistant Playing Cards Fimages%2Fd3edbe51afe4f5ae632944f90daf3a8c%2Ftenor

Set of "weather resistant" playing cards in a nice little plastic case.
I received that set in the mail Tuesday (8/2/22) - but I'm not sure why. I've had my Bronco since November 2021.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What shipping method was used on these cards?