Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have it on good report the the "build day" is actually the day a covert Ford team jacks a delivered Bronco and gives it to someone w/o a Bronco, thus removing the need to build more Broncos.
Sponsored

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seriously, you want play games...

Ford Bronco New system: Scheduling Emails will now be sent once vehicle gets a scheduled build DAY (not WEEK) featured

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Getting a build day e-mail is better than build week as build weeks can move and has moved often recently.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My assumption (possibly a bad one) is that the “build week” is scheduled based on allocations. Then they look at parts and if all parts are available for your build, the “build date” is scheduled. If not, the “build week” is pushed out based on parts availability?

Therefore, in my theory, when you actually get a “build date”, it should be a lot more solid than the previously misleading “build week” emails because it would mean that the needed parts are already accounted for.

Again, this is just a theory based on assumption that there is a valid reason for this change.

Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Side note: This email was specifically referencing Mavericks. Is there any proof that the same goes for Broncos?

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let’s just be real -it is less work for Ford and therefore saves them 10.99 cents on each vehicle.

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"They didn't want to inundate customers with scheduling emails " 🤣🤣🤣

That's some funny stuff right there
Please god inundate me with emails. Just…something…anything.

“Hey, Shift, we still know you want a Bronco. Hang in there, bud.”

”Shift, it’s us again. Still got the Bronco order in queue. These things are great, huh? Here’s some additional computer generated pics of your build.”

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You know those customer service reps at Ford have to cringe at that thought of scheduling days now. We all know the scheduling weeks and are anxious to know that we made it past the hurdle of waiting and onto the production step.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My assumption (possibly a bad one) is that the “build week” is scheduled based on allocations. Then they look at parts and if all parts are available for your build, the “build date” is scheduled. If not, the “build week” is pushed out based on parts availability?

Therefore, in my theory, when you actually get a “build date”, it should be a lot more solid than the previously misleading “build week” emails because it would mean that the needed parts are already accounted for.

Again, this is just a theory based on assumption that there is a valid reason for this change.
We can only hope your theory is correct. Taking away the build week communication is not good though. It at least lets people know their getting close, even if they do get bumped 1-to-many times.

Sponsored

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Always use the backdoor link to see what’s happening ...I assume?
Great!...Thanks for spilling the beans about the back door site. Ford CEO is saying to his staff right now, "Back door site?!", What's this back door site??, get rid of that crap right now!"

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Side note: This email was specifically referencing Mavericks. Is there any proof that the same goes for Broncos?
Probably not. But many on here think it’s more fun to just extrapolate, react with anger and churn on this for a couple days. 😂

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please god inundate me with emails. Just…something…anything.

“Hey, Shift, we still know you want a Bronco. Hang in there, bud.”

”Shift, it’s us again. Still got the Bronco order in queue. These things are great, huh? Here’s some additional computer generated pics of your build.”
I just want a working order page! How about I log into my ford account, check my order, SEE my order and the status, and a ‘Last updated On” date.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now we just need them to shut down the backdoor link and turn off chat so we can totally fly blind!

This company is run by complete buffoons and me saying that is almost an insult to the other worlds buffoons.
Sponsored