Sponsored

New to Ford. Overall Bronco reliability and turbo engine expectations?

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I herd of a 2.5 manual being towed out . Did not hear why .
Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If there were any problems Ford would never disclose them and swear the drivers to silence. These things are very electronic. If the electronics glitch, the goats will die. The only real world testing has been done with Ford people so who knows what's gone wrong. The smart money will wait till 2023 for the Bronco. IMO.

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Let’s not pretend what year this is. There should be no worry on major bugs but with covid brain and work ethic these days, god help us all! Thank god we will have warranties!!!! My smart money will have fun with my B ASAP, then will sell it for about the same as I buy it for, then buy the 2023. Done and done... time to buy some dogecoin

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I actually have no reservations on any of it. We just took delivery of a 2021 F150 with the 12” Sync4 system and more electronics than the bronco with a 3.5 hybrid nd the 10 speed Auto, this is the most advanced vehicle I have ever driven. The software is updated over the air (OTA).

Ford Bronco New to Ford. Overall Bronco reliability and turbo engine expectations? 2F2CDAD5-EC6F-432A-B66D-130FBAB15DE5

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
passenger side grab handle loose on all models I played with yesterday

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually have no reservations on any of it. We just took delivery of a 2021 F150 with the 12” Sync4 system and more electronics than the bronco with a 3.5 hybrid nd the 10 speed Auto, this is the most advanced vehicle I have ever driven. The software is updated over the air (OTA).

Ford Bronco New to Ford. Overall Bronco reliability and turbo engine expectations? 2F2CDAD5-EC6F-432A-B66D-130FBAB15DE5
I have no reservations about the Bronco. I'm more curious than anything. We have all seen how capable they are, speeding across the desert, rock crawling, and traversing muddy terrain, that's why I am buying one to replace my Jeep. They must be holding up well, or someone on here would surely post about their break down during a ride along.
Sponsored