Sponsored

New to this Forum and just ordered a Badlands 2 door in Cyber orange.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello everyone! A Lot of great information on this site and I know i have a year to go but am excited none the less. Are there any new persons on here that just ordered as well? I ordered in November and my dealer had me narrow down wishlist to hopefully expedite order.
Hello again and look forward to reading and replying on future posts.
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dude you have to share your particulars. Order date, res or no, options, color? Is B6G etiquette

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the forums! Nice choice in the 2 Door Badlands. I'm not really a new member, but I just got my 2 Door Badlands a couple days ago. It has NOT disappointed. I got mine in Race Red. Vrooom!

Ford Bronco New to this Forum and just ordered a Badlands 2 door in Cyber orange. 66061065800__28FAF3D4-9A98-4ED5-A7B0-148B8B09EB0D

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered a 2 door badlands? Youā€™ll probably get scheduled next week.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the forums! Nice choice in the 2 Door Badlands. I'm not really a new member, but I just got my 2 Door Badlands a couple days ago. It has NOT disappointed. I got mine in Race Red. Vrooom!

66061065800__28FAF3D4-9A98-4ED5-A7B0-148B8B09EB0D.jpg
How the hell did you get a May vin with an 8/8 reservation? Good for you but man thatā€™s some bullshit, thereā€™s so many 2 door reservations with day 1-2 reservations still.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How the hell did you get a May vin with an 8/8 reservation? Good for you but man thatā€™s some bullshit, thereā€™s so many 2 door reservations with day 1-2 reservations still.
I would like to think that it was my amazing charm and shining personality that did it... But, I got lucky and switched to a dealership that was able to deliver it.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, I'm one of those. The race red sas 2-door looks great, but... šŸ’©

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like to think that it was my amazing charm and shining personality that did it... But, I got lucky and switched to a dealership that was able to deliver it.
Congrats, enjoy it! Just to be clear Iā€™m not blaming you or trying to be a dick, itā€™s just frustrating to see that.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, I'm one of those. The race red sas 2-door looks great, but... šŸ’©
I know a few people! When was your reservation, Brian? Weā€™re only 9 days after him and at this point Iā€™m pretty sure our vin wonā€™t be pulled for 19+ months after him.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude you have to share your particulars. Order date, res or no, options, color? Is B6G etiquette
So I ordered a 2 door Badlands, Cyber orange, 2.3 w/auto, high package with key pad entry, floor liners. I wanted a fully loaded with the 2.7 but the dealer said they wouldnt order it because they would never get it accepted. I did receive a order confirmation from from ford for the build and next step would be a production date. The dealer printed me out a motor vehicle purchase agreement witha ll prices and fees listed and signed it. No markup.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not the fault of these people getting their Broncos...but...I agree with you. I have seen others in this position and early reservation holders are left behind. I do not get it at all. Many of us 2 door early reservation holders have been waiting 500-ish days. I have no assurance I will even have mine at all in 2022. Ford will never explain this.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know a few people! When was your reservation, Brian? Weā€™re only 9 days after him and at this point Iā€™m pretty sure our vin wonā€™t be pulled for 19+ months after him.
Early on day 2, about 4am. Due to their limited 2022 allocation, the dealer has not been able to even submit the order to Ford yet.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not the fault of these people getting their Broncos...but...I agree with you. I have seen others in this position and early reservation holders are left behind. I do not get it at all. Many of us 2 door early reservation holders have been waiting 500-ish days. I have no assurance I will even have mine at all in 2022. Ford will never explain this.
I know itā€™s not their fault. But yep, sums it up nicely. I donā€™t either and Iā€™m not nearly as close as you but you would think an August reservation could get a 2dr Bronco in less than 2.5 years. Beyond frustrating.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Early on day 2, about 4am. Due to their limited 2022 allocation, the dealer has not been able to even submit the order to Ford yet.
Granger hadnā€™t submitted your order for 2022??
Sponsored