Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's the right Duck for Bronco Owners that want their Broncos left alone!

Sponsored

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Many of you may have seen how Jeep owners put little rubber duckies on each others Jeeps as a way to say hello. I decided Bronco owners need our own version. I went to Amazon and purchased some small, plastic toy horses. I've started putting them on other Broncos when I see them parked. They fit perfectly in black plastic piece that sits right where the hood meets the windshield. I've posted pics below. Would be cool if we could make this a Bronco thing. They are cheap to buy. If you buy some of these, start passing them along, take a photo, and post it. If you receive one, same thing, take a photo, post it and then pass it along!

IMG_4887.jpg

IMG_4888.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

IMG_4954.jpg

IMG_4958.jpg

IMG_4959.jpg
Man, look at all the negativity. I think this is neat and you're just trying to be a good person. Thumbs up from me.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like it. Anything positive is great and we need that now. Always remember, haters gonna hate.

Sponsored

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is not necessary. Bronco people already have a their own social tradition: pissing all over each other in bronco6g.
This guy just posted the most honest thing ever written on the world wide web.

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Many of you have spent days discussing the use of little rubber animals to say hello. I have read through this whole thread and I've considered both sides. After careful consideration, I decided there will not be a trend in the Bronco community, so, sorry, no horsies. Just wave if you want.
But what should our special wave be?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is nothing positive about touching another person's vehicle.
Depends on who is doing the touching...

But yes, all touching should be consensual. As a vehical is sometimes seen as an extension of their person, one should not presume consent. And by extension i mean....

peter-griffin-penis-car.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ckrrm3

Big Bend
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 3.5 Ecoboost, Fusion 1.6 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Terrible idea. I don’t want to sound negative, but it always gets out of hand. And many people have no control or discipline over their kids. I’m surprised we haven’t already seen a picture of some kid crawling across the hood of someone else’s Bronco just to put a toy on there….next thing somebody is going to come up with is a sticker to opt out of this foolishness…… or if my driver side wiper blade is up, you can stick a toy on my Bronco…. People have waaaaay too much time on their hands….

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If anyone in China is reading this, can you do a quick production run of about 1000 Blucifers for this project? I'll buy 50 right now.

191030-BLUCIFER-DIA-5.jpg

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco NEW TREND FOR BRONCO OWNERS STfLOU6iRBRunMciZv

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

these threads are always so amusing, the number of salty grumpy "don't you dare touch my stuff" people is just baffling. But hey, if being grumpy and overly protective over a truck floats your boat, have at it. But it's not a million dollar super car.
I've had people peek into my windows shading their eyes with their hands, I've had people take photos, I don't mind. Maybe some need a pit crew with a mobile garage when they park in public?Life's too short to spend it grumpy IMO

I for one would just smile and put the little horse on my dash, next to a duck or hot wheels or what ever else fun thing someone might put out as a fun greeting.
Honestly, I'd take the horse thing over guys running up to my '77 at red lights to ask me if I would be willing to sell it, hand me a card and say call me if your will. I then have to re holster my carry.
But what should our special wave be?
Hopefully, not a single finger, but judging by this thread and some of the replies, who knows.
Sponsored