BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Terrible idea. I don’t want to sound negative, but it always gets out of hand. And many people have no control or discipline over their kids. I’m surprised we haven’t already seen a picture of some kid crawling across the hood of someone else’s Bronco just to put a toy on there….next thing somebody is going to come up with is a sticker to opt out of this foolishness……
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...art-2-the-conclusion.24712/page-6#post-878792
Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please don't touch my vehicle. I will do the same in return and should I ever need to admire someone else's vehicle I will abide by the tried and true hands behind the back stance while doing so.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please don't touch my vehicle. I will do the same in return and should I ever need to admire someone else's vehicle I will abide by the tried and true hands behind the back stance while doing so.
I have to admit they do seem like a museum piece to me as I am still waiting on when mine will be built. Just waiting since 656 days now. When I do see them I am wondering if I will ever get my reservations filled or not. @Ford Motor Company

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, having someone scratch my paint with zippers or buckles so they can feel good about putting a plastic toy (that will end up in a landfill or ocean real quick) on an unwilling participant's, like me, property and then claim the high road for being all outraged that not everyone wants strangers pawing their stuff...

Hard pass.

Vehicles are very personal pieces of property to many people. There are more than a few people that would be concerned for their safety were someone messing with it.

Get a clue.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Many of you may have seen how Jeep owners put little rubber duckies on each others Jeeps as a way to say hello. I decided Bronco owners need our own version. I went to Amazon and purchased some small, plastic toy horses. I've started putting them on other Broncos when I see them parked. They fit perfectly in black plastic piece that sits right where the hood meets the windshield. I've posted pics below. Would be cool if we could make this a Bronco thing. They are cheap to buy. If you buy some of these, start passing them along, take a photo, and post it. If you receive one, same thing, take a photo, post it and then pass it along!

IMG_4887.jpg

IMG_4888.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

IMG_4954.jpg

IMG_4958.jpg

IMG_4959.jpg
DUDE. No, just no.

Best not to mess with other peoples cars. At least not here in Miami

Sponsored

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here in the real South we already wave to everyone anyway and we take a very dim and often violent view of others touching what’s ours.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If this is the latest thing Jeep owners are now doing to each other, they can keep it to themselves. No cheese slices on my Bronco, thank you.

Ford Bronco NEW TREND FOR BRONCO OWNERS 1653580526339
Sponsored