First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope so. It's something I've been pondering. I have a fishing kayak that's fairly heavy (90lbs). A lot roof racks are rated around 150lbs of carry weight. I've been curious what the Bronco factory rack will be rated at and if the removable roof will affect it.
I'm hoping there's a method of attaching a post to each side, with a crossbar up top. For support of long items like a kayak...or plywood.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im gonna see how many notifs i can get in 5 mins!
EDIT: (5 mins later) only 2. i thot more people would comment on these pics!!

Last edited:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
First thing I think of when I see those front fender loops are the turn signal indicators on the hood of a 67-68 mustang. I’m wondering if they have lights in them for the driver to indicate that the blinker is on. T birds and Mercury’s also had these if I’m not mistaken.
If that's not on there...I'mma add it now. Because those fender indicators are piiiiimp.

Sponsored

mack73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender or Bronco?
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mirrors are mounted on fender not door - more evidence that doors are designed to come off

Flares look much better as expected.

Roof rack thing is kinda odd, I wonder how much stays on the window when the top is off, it looks like there is a small bulge on the topless one in the background. I hope the rack thing is an optional accessory and the normal top is smooth.

Wonder if the front fender plastic things are mounts for limb risers - can't really see any other benefit (other than just some strange styling thing...)

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks huge af in these pics, mmmmmmm me likey big bronco?

Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top downloadfile-10
Yeah, I was going to say "Damn, that thing looks big in these pics! Even despite being the same size a Heep 4 door"

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Owe her that looks great. I agree, that 2 door in the background has a built in pu$$y magnet FORSURE!

Sponsored

Deleted member 2346

i hope those front loops fold down...really ruins the fender lines imo. otherwise, i like it.
I swear people on here complain about EVERYTHING. Fuck! Every leak is followed by bitching n moaning. Too short, too long, better have a V8, Fender flares better come off, loops on the fenders... just appreciate the damn truck people. It’s not about YOU or your individual tastes.

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
See, I'd love to see more of a retro grille, but the amazing part about all this is that some company will definitely make an aftermarket grille and exterior accessories.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My initial thoughts....are we shooting for a Jeep knock off?
Well... yes....looking to knock Jeep right the fuck off!
I'd say , "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope so. It's something I've been pondering. I have a fishing kayak that's fairly heavy (90lbs). A lot roof racks are rated around 150lbs of carry weight. I've been curious what the Bronco factory rack will be rated at and if the removable roof will affect it.
I would think it is fixed to structure and the roof panels will still be able to be removed.
Sponsored